• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Peace app to join Teamfortress 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeaceWutDaFuk

Hey my game name is PeaceWDF, im a casual gamer and love to ave fun

im still in Highscholl at age 15, im pretty good at maths and love doing Japanese :D i ove reading books and watching T.V

i would like to join Oz because it seems like a good and organise community, i would like to get to know everyon and could even make new friends. And i Met Slayer2022 in tf2 and he got my intrested

i love playng all sorts of games, i mostly play FPS and casualy play League Of legends or Indie gams ike Minecraft and Terraria

And yes i do own a mic but intend not to use it
Thanks and from PEACE!!!!

Knows how to handle a rifle

Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Dont forget to chuck on your tags...

Status
Not open for further replies.