• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

phil's app[PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fliqpar

Hi

I want to join oz.

No i dont have more than 10000xp because im having to delete my et key every second day while im trying to fix my config, however if you added up all the xp i have earned since first playing on oz back in 08 id probably have more than most players.

Yes i have more than 50 posts.

No i have never hacked.

I have been captain of many clans, I have been playing et since its introduction in 2003, most people know who i am. I can't bring alot of computer skills or ET programming skills to OZ because im not smart in those areas of worldly ongoings. However I have watched -OZ- get to where it is today and would like to help continue to make the server a fun place to be. I laugh when i think back a year ago and all the fights between sever dwellers and old admins etc and regardless of wether you even look at this app, you guys have done a good job bringing this server back onto its toes, it is actually a fun place to play again which is why i started playing et again.

Previous clans:

mofo
ubik
sizzor
aiM
r3n
switch
-=='dynomite

i cant remember what else im sposed to put in here

et alias - fliqpar
name - phil
age - 24
occu - bar manager

so yeah

thanks

oh yeeah i have read the rules and everything sorry if my layout app is not perfect

Trigger Happy

Re: phil's app

-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
What alias did you use in MoFo ?
Fliqpar as well when he was in MOFO.
Are you currently part of any other clans in GA or CG or anywhere else? If you are you would have to leave those teams.

Cheers

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member

If this is the same bloke who I have played with/against for many years...........under that name..................

F1 from me

One proviso - stop PWNING me so often!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

take your time, just for that i am going to have to f2 :p haha

G

no snorkie. you cant win your way back into my heart like that
was snorkie even wha i called you?

G

snorkie we are currently in deliberation but its quite clear that we love you :p so i am pretty sure it will be good news.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member

-OZ-Quackk-Rawr- JOY said:
snorkie we are currently in deliberation but its quite clear that we love you :p so i am pretty sure it will be good news.
sorry mate I don't like the rabid beast pointing his finger at me in your dp, application denied try again in 3 semesters time. :lol: Shouldn't be too much longer you just have to get 5/5 admin Yes's and your in.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member

Currrently, the app has been put on a pause, we are going to wait a few weeks due to the afk status of several other new members, we need to ensure your here to stay :), give it a week or two and then app will continue.

Kind Regards, BR

Mr Lazy Man

[super:1iz1d08j][sub:1iz1d08j][spoiler:1iz1d08j][center:1iz1d08j]
  • F1 THIS MOFO HE IS LIKE SO AWESOME
[/center:1iz1d08j][/spoiler:1iz1d08j][/sub:1iz1d08j][/super:1iz1d08j]

Status
Not open for further replies.