• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Platinum's Back :)

PlatinumDemon

Long time no see guys :)

Sorry I haven't been on, I brought a new comp and never got around to setting it up for gaming until this week but now that I've set up you guys should see me around more often, keen for some Mincraft, LoL, and maybe later through the year some MW3 and BF3.

Hopefully you guys will be able to fill me in on what's been happening, and congrats on the new and improved site :p

So Happy new year guys and it's good to be back! :p

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hopefully you guys will be able to fill me in on what's been happening
Glad you asked, let me have a crack at that.

Trigger Happy and Frog recently rekindled their bromance after an extended period of voluntary separation. Turned out they couldn't bear to be apart for another moment longer and agreed never to fight again.

Butz seemed to have slipped off the map. Rumors abound that he realised that his Dr Bendy comics had jumped the shark and were in decline and has imposed a self enforced exile.

Cake made a few cameo appearances but seemed to leave as quickly as he turned up. His followers / supporters were left shocked and confused.

G-Train recently spent and unfortunate and uncomfortable evening in the garden section of his local bunnings after being mistaken for a garden ornament at closing time. Despite his protests he was locked away for the evening. He managed to escape in the morning after convincing one of the staff that he had hidden a pot of gold in the store.

BR finally came to terms with ordering a sandwich at a subway franchise after many unsuccessful attempts. In the end persistence was rewarded as he came away with a footlong meatball sub and a white chocolate / macadamia nut cookie. His primary focus is now on ordering a drink at the same time.

and last but not least D_R astounded all and sundry by delivering a well constructed and coherent argument over the internet.