• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

please drive carefully!! -=warning graphical content=-

Sisibouri

[EDIT by Minge]: !!NOTE!! THIS CONTAINS SOME VERY GRAPHIC IMAGERY AND IF YOU ARE OF THE SENSITIVE TYPE WE RECOMMEND YOU DON'T WATCH IT. I am keeping it here because i agree with the overall message.

had this video sent to me from a friend, so i found it on youtube to share on here.

[youtube:30x65su0]eC2SBX2nnUw&feature=related[/youtube:30x65su0]

its sad how suddenly a life can end, i have lost a few friends from car accidents just about all of them were not there fault, a work mate was killed fairly recently along with his wife, his daughter was in the backseat and was only survivor, she now has no parents and neither does her brothers and sisters, a stupid idiot veered onto there side of the road on a bend and went head on with them, he was fine really my friend and his wife were not neither is the remaining members of there family this is surely something they will never forget neither will the driver of the other car he is now spending 5 years in jail so plenty of time to ponder!
this vid is a great message to those who still think its cool to speed, drink drive, take unnecessary risks and gamble with the lives of others

my mate: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/n ... 1118107474

something to think about!!

Lucky

Re: please drive carefully!!

...WOW that was grapic.

but all that is true i think. its a bit silly how some people just joy ride and be dangerous and knowing they can cost a life or there owen but still choose to do it cause they think Nah it wont happen to me Well you never know till its to late

A few weeks ago my brother was driveing down the main highway and there was people being wanker driveing (who is only a P-plater)
keep braking then start to pick up speed again and keept repeating that...UNTILL he did it 1 time to many and my brother ended up rear-ending the wanker and the driver just speed off after that. All this was done in a highway-thingy going down to launcestion (any tasmanian's would know a bit more abou the high way thing lol)

nelots

Thekid said:
A few weeks ago my brother was driveing down the main highway and there was people being wanker driveing (who is only a P-plater)
keep braking then start to pick up speed again and keept repeating that...UNTILL he did it 1 time to many and my brother ended up rear-ending the wanker and the driver just speed off after that. All this was done in a highway-thingy going down to launcestion (any tasmanian's would know a bit more abou the high way thing lol)
Your brother is a shit driver, like who would follow and tail gate p-platers anyway???
Please collect your fail badge at the gate :banana:

lKITl

Please delete this , even adult's don't really wanna see this crap.
Those that say they do are sick puppies.

Sisibouri

cant be ignorant to facts, this is a very graphic way of getting the point across, if people don't realize the consequences of there actions then they will never change and instead of watching a "sick" movie as you so put it, they will be watching there loved ones go through the exact same thing as whats in the video. i believe most people don't take into consideration how they can effect OTHER people if things go wrong.

i know which i would prefer

i doubt anyone that watches this is watching for the entertainment value, if you are you need shooting!

oh and as if neg for that kit (assumption yes but justified by your post)

nelots

lKITl said:
Please delete this , even adult's don't really wanna see this crap.
Those that say they do are sick puppies.
Obviously you've missed the point of this thread and suggesting that people want to watch this for entertainment purposes is just another example of your ignorance.

lKITl

Not ignorance at all quite the opposite, fact being is we all see the stuff and the results of it on the news near on everynight, Also it's not really appropriate for the public section of the forum as it is graphic.
And i stand by my statement of anyone willing to watch this is sick.

Also i didn't give you a neg karma, maybe ask a mod to let you know who did.

Hicksy

Got a few emails re this post.

Wow it is VERY graphical...

Graphical is also what life can be sometimes. I think vids like that are great as for some it is enough to remind them not to be idiots out of the road our how short and valuable life is.

So i have to agree to let this stay and hope as many ppl see it as possible in hopes that even if it saves just one of YOU from that split second stupid decision we all sometimes make in the heat of the moment.

I hope that we can all be mature enough to understand that these things do in actual fact happen. If more ppl saw this than maybe it would make them think twice also.

I'll just stick up a warning in the title but im happy to have this stay.

hicks

Trigger Happy

The saddest part about most car accidents that lead to these kind of endings is that the driver who causes the accidents usually ends up relatively unscathed and it is the passengers that die. So while your reckless driving might not end up in your own death, it will lead to the death of your friends or family and I dare say living with that on your conscience is worse.
I hope everyone here (especially the younger ones who would have only gotten their license within the past year) understands how important responsible driving really is.

Cheers

nelots

-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
The saddest part about most car accidents that lead to these kind of endings is that the driver who causes the accidents usually ends up relatively unscathed and it is the passengers that die. So while your reckless driving might not end up in your own death, it will lead to the death of your friends or family and I dare say living with that on your conscience is worse.
I hope everyone here (especially the younger ones who would have only gotten their license within the past year) understands how important responsible driving really is.
Cheers
Doubt it since majority of these are caused by repeat offenders or tards who think movie scenes can be done with a cheap 20 yr old trading post car.

Sisibouri

im glad you decided to allow this, i only hope at least some people get the message.

i probably should have placed a note in the first post stating it was graphic, thank you for adding this it may be required for some.

i still cant believe the bloke who killed my mate and his wife is getting out next Christmas, feels like only yesterday i was laughing with him. :cry:

|506|50_Cent

hmmm
so basically if we move trees away from roads and dont have them in the middle of fields that will limit that video by half..