• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Poll - Goldrush V Goldrush Ga

Goldrush V Goldrush Ga

• Total voters

nelots

AHAHAHHahahha, let the rage begin!

Switching to Goldrush GA wouldnt make the map any more enjoyable since theres more camping spots.
I wonder how many people will be booted for SKing once this happens.

Joke :D

LoudCongee* said:
lol havnt played ga gold rush befoe but everyones choosing it so it has to be good GA all the way :D
GA not much different, just a few more doors and rooms stuff. nothing too major

Trigger Happy

ZOMG are you serious?
Well I for one will direct all angry regulars at fizz once they start complaining of being sked from 15 different angles.
It's hard enough to police that map as is.

Cheers

kabal

Mudkipz said:
LoudCongee* said:
lol havnt played ga gold rush befoe but everyones choosing it so it has to be good GA all the way :D
GA not much different, just a few more doors and rooms stuff. nothing too major
This i guess who know's sfa about the map what so ever.For a start GA has a point directly OVER axis spawn that you can sit in and panza away if you so wished.all GA is and i say this from experience it is and without doubt panza heaven.with or without SK,and please note the other post where i am trying to rework goldy so allies have more than one point of access without the need for sky camps.

Messenjah

Goldrush GA can suck my left nut (the hairy one out of the two)
I'd post reasons, but I've tried to explain it enough already.

Antagonist

WoW!! plz stop trying to ruin oz with your terrible maps, it should not be put onto a NON SK server, the map is designed for pub spawn camping, why encourage it more?
and considering the "landslide" comes from the opinions of bucket and benedict who if you took a panzer away from them couldnt hit a beach ball if it was 2 inches away and who (no offense intended) more or less do nothing but find a ledge and panzer anyway and goldrush has enough hidey holes for them.

facts are, its a good map, easily one of the best maps ever made for et and doesnt need any changes.

blusky

Antagonist said:
and considering the "landslide" comes from the opinions of bucket and benedict who if you took a panzer away from them couldnt hit a beach ball if it was 2 inches away and who (no offense intended) more or less do nothing but find a ledge and panzer anyway and goldrush has enough hidey holes for them.
hahahahahaha too true! I guess you guys will just test it though cos it's winning in the votes....

Trigger Happy

The landslide comments were actually true at the time of their posting. It was like 14-5 at one stage or something like that, hence it was a landslide.
However, since it is so close and I have only seen negative comments for it, I would personally be surprised to see it make its way into the map rotation.
I haven't really heard much from the map rotation team on this matter in this thread, so I assume it won't make it.
I don't know if I have been put into the map rotation team as discussed since it was all an informal talk amongst a few OZ's but if I do get put into the team though, I would personally see to it that this map never makes it into the rotation for the good of the server unless there was some serious and overwhelming reasons why it would benefit the server over the original.

Cheers