• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Post ya Work Arean - how clean is your work area

Phantom

Frogma said:
-OZ-Phantom said:
That's my work area.
Lol do you actually do work there? Or play games?
"work area" is what i call my computer area so yes i play games there, and do the frequent email answering. more or less that's my free time area other than pool and gym.

superMINGE

looks like xbox 360.

TV left, comp middle, xbox right.

impressive Phantom! Once I get to Aussie I'll be building a set up similar I think....cept 2 monitors and 1 ps3. I don't care about having a tv there lol

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Thats disgraceful phantom you should be far more organised like myself.

Work Desk... which I use as a place to dump every bit of bobbla.. and usually end up working on the floor due to it. Have begun cleaning this..

My comp desk.. although there are cupboard filled with many many more disks and other cables and stuff.. I do plan to clean it up soonish... before xmas I hope.. Dw it has paper on it before many many sheets so I threw all that in the bin so its only this other stuff left here now and it should be pretty quick to clean.

Phantom

The Admiral said:
Is the right-most screen Windows Media Centre with a custom skin/theme pack thing?
-OZ-superMINGE said:
looks like xbox 360.

TV left, comp middle, xbox right.

impressive Phantom! Once I get to Aussie I'll be building a set up similar I think....cept 2 monitors and 1 ps3. I don't care about having a tv there lol
It is actually media centre, as my xbox and ps3 are on my 42" screen next to my cockpit :p, i run sli grahpic cards ie 2 graphics cards, allows for the 3 screen setup, 3rd screen from left is actually a dumping space though can be a tv screen if it wanted to be lol.

Phantom

The Admiral said:
Damn, nice driving setup. And GH drums too.

I'd imagine play time at your house is pretty fun then?
Yeah it is lol, but hardly do as much as i used to, sence airforce half my mates joined defence force with me others took apprenticeships, i'm selling that setup with a ps3 +games controllers steering wheel as won't be using anymore.

Fraggle

They say the messier your work area the more creative you are...
Ill have to post mine after as the bats are flat in the cam!!!

Bucket

-OZ-Fraggle said:
They say the messier your work area the more creative you are...
Ill have to post mine after as the bats are flat in the cam!!!
Sounds like we are about to get a photo of a rubbish tip from a very creative fraggle :lol: :lol:

the whole cake

My mom says I have too many computrs. Thats bollocks I only have a few.

PS Im in this photo hanging out with my LAN buddy Wally. See if u can find him.