• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Pxctle's Application :)

Pxctle

Hi, My names Pxctle or Patrick and Im a gamer.
My user is Pxctle or my steam name Cosmic Panda :)

I love to play game a lot, I play a lot of shooters, rpgs adventures you name it. I have a lot of Fav games and love Techno/Electronic. Can listen to any other music but mostly Techno. Love David Geutta, so don't bag him.... :D

I think i can bring a lot of funny moments into this game as i am abit of a clown and random. I want to Join OZ because of your wide range of games and i do play most of this and would love to be better at them to join your scrim :p

My favourite platform would be Shooters and from before ^ . I do have a xbox360 but dont play it anymore. I started gaming when i was about 9 or 10 on Wolfenstein ET.

I would also like to go into other Games if im allowed :)
Thankyou :)

EffectX

Awesome app Pxctle, and welcome to the forums :)!
Your application is currently under review and you will be contacted shortly by a Leader :)

~EffectX~

EffectX

Me and a fellow leader have discussed your application and feel that your enthusiasm to join this clan is out of this world.

So if you can Private message me your steam name and i can invite you to the clan page and we can get you introduced to everyone :)

Congrats and welcome to OZ

~EffectX~

smix_au

Hi Pxctle
Welcome to the forums, Congratulations on your application, I look forward to seeing you in-game :)
Thanks Smixy