• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

rampage is back

Sph|nX

The et 2.60b installer.exe download is 386 mb which wouldnt take that long even while capped.

Rampage

( im capped ) can you link me the quickest more secure download of et?

and is oz server dead? or what?

Nico.

PatZzZ said:
The et 2.60b installer.exe download is 386 mb which wouldnt take that long even while capped.

WHAT??

dude i downloaded 2 patches

2.6 and installed them and then got 2.6b which had ET and ETDED files which made et to 2.6b

all up was like 8-10 mb how did u get 386 mb rofl

Rampage

nico are you talking about just patches or when you downloaded 2.6 & 2.6b it included the whole game too?

Frogma

@ subby, clearly when he downloaded the whole game it was 8-10mbs all up. There was just some serious compression going on.

@ nico, clearly he downloaded the deluxe patch which includes various functions that enhance gameplay. This explains why it is 370mb larger than what you downloaded.

@ subby & nico, please don't reproduce.

nelots

Frogma said:
I like your views on reproduction, now please compile a graphic representation on who should and shouldn't be breeding in this world!
Bar and line graphs are out now so you'll have to upgrade to the scatter graphs!

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
nelots said:
I like your views on reproduction, now please compile a graphic representation on who should and shouldn't be breeding in this world!
Sorry, i'm out. My reproducing days are over. 2 little noobs is all I can manage. In fact one of them is watching me type this.

HaPpY

Frogma said:
@ subby, clearly when he downloaded the whole game it was 8-10mbs all up. There was just some serious compression going on.

@ nico, clearly he downloaded the deluxe patch which includes various functions that enhance gameplay. This explains why it is 370mb larger than what you downloaded.

<3 hahahaha

-OZ-subby said:
( im capped ) can you link me the quickest more secure download of et?

and is oz server dead? or what?
who is this subby guy? sounds like a real DH to me ;)
wen r u going to grow the balls to hav a 1v1?
cheers, from ur best friend :)