• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Re: Pozie's Apllication - ET [Not Passed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignite

Q. What is your in game name, what previous aliases have you used?
A. |p0zie. PLayed as Huskkie Taxtic Risky Bluffy.

Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A. Since around Late 2007, Come back from a 2 year break

Q. Have you been banned previously for anything with any banning system on OZ?
A. For using someone elses name i think, not to sure on this on

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. i have been in multiple clans,i.S, Rambo, rQ, Rawr. Scrimmed in all of them

Q. Tell us a bit about yourself, not as in gamer profile, but what’s your career perhaps, life dream? Preferred future mating partner?
A. Well im name is Anthonee, Im a bit of a gamer played games here and there, ive finshed Year12 at school Year 13 next i live in New Zealand, im 17 Years
Old and im not to sure what im dream job is but i enjoy Hospitality and gaming. i believe my i have found my future mating partner :p

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon.
A. My Favourite weapon would have to be, mp40 and Colt's the reason i like them is cause they look good and easy to get use to.

Ignite

Re: Pozie's Apllication - ET

IM not a big scary person, im usually on TeamSpeak Come in say hello, get to know each other.
or Pm in game or fireteam really doesn't mind me. :p

Thanks OZ for taking the time to read my app.

iconoclasst

Antagonist said:
wow who is this newby and why do we have to explain to it?
Consumately suitable name mate. I see you like to us the royal "we" Exactly who do you represent under the title of we?

There was no request made of you. What exactly motivated this comment?

iconoclasst

Antagonist said:
we are the players who know whats going on... back to the kitchen probie
I think you are confusing ambition with ability my friend.

I've been around a lot longer than you (playing ET that is)

I really cannot understand why you want this player excluded but you are just too precious to share your reasoning. Are you of the mind that you cannot be questioned on anything that you think or express on these forums. I don't believe that to be that case at all.

I am simply going to have to assume that you have a personal grudge to bare (for no apparent reason) and therefore your "opinion" is tainted and cannot be trusted.

Your purile responses do nothing to negate that. Maybe come and chat on TS some time. You will find me very friendly and reasonable. I'm am certain some your unneccessary vitriol will subside should you get the chance to chat with me.

Antagonist

iconoclasst said:
I think you are confusing ambition with ability my friend.
I think not... probie sums you up quite nicely in all aspects of et..

iconoclasst said:
I've been around a lot longer than you (playing ET that is)
once again, i highly doubt that..

iconoclasst said:
I really cannot understand why you want this player excluded but you are just too precious to share your reasoning. Are you of the mind that you cannot be questioned on anything that you think or express on these forums. I don't believe that to be that case at all.
I am simply going to have to assume that you have a personal grudge to bare (for no apparent reason) and therefore your "opinion" is tainted and cannot be trusted.
No probie.. since you have been around forever and are contributing member to these forums for a many number of years im sure you already know this particular player is a renowned hacker and trouble maker to the little oz community but because you already know everything im sure your aware of this or is it you endorse hackers?

iconoclasst said:
Your purile responses do nothing to negate that. Maybe come and chat on TS some time. You will find me very friendly and reasonable. I'm am certain some your unneccessary vitriol will subside should you get the chance to chat with me.
no i dont think id find you friendly nor reasonable and i bet your about as fun as watching paint dry

G

Sorry icono. But this is an F2. You havent been around long enough to know the background bizz behind this but yeah Trigger is right. And Anat, lets just be kind aight? No need to be a tool, we know youre good but not that good that you can say whatever you want.

iconoclasst

I think tool really sums it up. If you are trying to imply I have not contributed to the OZ forums for years (unlike you I assume) you are correct and I apologise if you misunderstood that I was speaking about the time I have been plaing the game and the clans I have seen come and go and the tools that usually facilitated the demise of those communities (like yourself) who think their dominant pissing exercises are more important that rational discussion.

I want to encourage a culture change away from your attitude and your immediate attack on anyone that does not accept your word as gospell.

We now have new members joining and the future is looking good for the community. Everyone is entitled to understand why you want to exclude this player and you should produce any evidence you have. If not this is simply your opinion.

Your anger and vitriol is bleeding into the community via your venomous posts. I would ask you to calm down, moderate your tone and start to show the appropriate respect to all other members of OZ.

I do not wish to start and forum war but you really are out of line with that revolting attitude.

You may find this helpful http://www.online-therapy.com/anger-management-online-therapy-c-167.html?gclid=CLaC2ebn1KUCFQo6pAode3NUjw

Joke :D

werent you busted for hacking back when OZ was in its prime?

also, fueling the fire, well done.

iconoclasst

Cruz. said:
[quote="Joke :D":1gaijnxa] when OZ was in its prime?
BRO.
Full server last night.. 28players today.. Feel the love :banana:[/quote:1gaijnxa]

Kudos to you Cruz (a new member) for reminding us that our community is already quite successful and the numbers are climbing.

Filthy, reactive, hateful posts with no substance to support thier serious allegations should become a thing of the past (should these people even really have the priviledge of posting on the forums when their comments are toxic, derisive and inappropriate ?)

I invite any of you to support your comments with ANY evidence at all. If you don't have evidence all you have is suspicion and this is not enough to exclude someone.

Please enlighten us as to why this person is a threat to OZ.

blusky

he was kicked by PB on OZ for a multihack if I recall correctly, you questioned my anger towards this player in another thread so i'll address you here about that - It's a simple fact of hating hackers and he is one.

Ignite

blusky said:
he was kicked by PB on OZ for a multihack if I recall correctly, you questioned my anger towards this player in another thread so i'll address you here about that - It's a simple fact of hating hackers and he is one.
your incorrect.

iconoclasst

Ignite said:
blusky said:

Thank you Blusky for sharing what you know. Now he can have a chance to defend this allegation. And we (the community) can understand what your concerns are. I appreciate this reply.

DCITH

if you are to ask the person if they have hacked or been banned from the oz server ever befor ...than you must try to understand that people do change and maybe he does not do whatever he has done in the past. why ask the question in the app if its going to be a straight up NO.

if you are going to say no everytime i suggest we remove the question and state in the information on joining that if you hacked befor you cannot join.

Cheers

Thats my 2c and i respect it.

iconoclasst

Azzab said:
if you are to ask the person if they have hacked or been banned from the oz server ever befor ...than you must try to understand that people do change and maybe he does not do whatever he has done in the past. why ask the question in the app if its going to be a straight up NO.

if you are going to say no everytime i suggest we remove the question and state in the information on joining that if you hacked befor you cannot join.

Cheers

Thats my 2c and i respect it.
I would value that opinion at well over a dollar!

Thanks for your intelligent, thoughtful feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.