• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

RedLine RL 3.2

kAmZilla

I purchased a "Redline RL 3.2" roughly 1-2 months ago.
Which is a BMX Freestyle bike, with a 33T(Roughly) Sprocket with the ratio i have no idea. Today i bought a 25T Sprocket looking for an easy ride.
Little did i know, forgetting about my most important ratio is now out of whack. At the moment, my bike is at "Yellow Jersey" getting it's service. And i pick it up tomorrow. I'm just hoping the boy's fix me up with a 9T freewheeler or i'll be pedaling off my nut just too get off the pathway...

I sit, I wait, I hope.

Does anybody have any idea's on ratio's? or something along those lines..

kAmZilla

figures...

Smaller the cog, quicker acceleration ... but when you have an out of whack ratio.. it's like pedaling like a rat on panadol.

I got it back, and i have a ratio of 25:12 when it should be 25:9 but i need to buy i new driver for my hub.. for that too happen as the screw ons only go as low as 13 :S So yeah, i don't have to pedal that hard but it is different :p

Bucket

Y'all better take note of Jokers post, he's very knowledgeable about parts of the anatomy that are significantly smaller than standard issue, his g/f told me he has what looks like 2 belly buttons, one above the other :lol: :lol: :lol: