• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Sephoxan's App ET [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephoxan

Q. What is your in game name, what previous aliases have you used?
A. My current in-game name is Sephoxan, although i have used aliases such as kynversa, and xeroion.

Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A. I Honestly wouldn't know how long I've been playing with OZ, but I would say before the old OGN server shutdown.

Q. Have you been banned previously for anything with any banning system on OZ?
A. Once when Triggs and I were having fun on the dev server but I don't think that really counts, so no.

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. In ET I have only been part of xFS and Fuzzi, but they don't really count.

Q. Tell us a bit about yourself, not as in gamer profile, but what’s your career perhaps, life dream? Preferred future mating partner?
A. Well I'm a 16yr old male, (yes very young) I like my computers and after i finish yr 12 ill be off to University to do a double degree in IT and maths. I'm always willing to give a hand and have a very positive outlook on life.

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon.
A. My Favorite Class would have to be CovOps cause as many people will tell you, i like to use my tool of destruction, the K43, to snipe everyone to the ground (hehe cruz)

Thankyou for considering this application, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
~Sephoxan

The Admiral

Re: Sephoxan's App

Sephoxan said:
A. Well I'm a 16yr old male, (yes very young) I like my computers and after i finish yr 12 ill be off to University to do a double degree in IT and maths. I'm always willing to give a hand and have a very positive outlook on life.
Uni maths is a whole different bucket of fish to any maths you do in high school dude. I did like, the top advanced maths in year 11 and 12, and did a basic-ish uni maths course in the last semester of year 12, but nothing can prepare you for 3D calculus and advanced linear algebra.

http://www.maths.uq.edu.au/courses/MATH ... cture6.pdf

That's what I did on Monday.

http://www.maths.uq.edu.au/courses/MATH ... nment1.pdf

That's the 3% assignment I had due Wednesday. Fairly simple. But we have a 70% final for it. =\.

I enjoyed high school maths, but uni maths is just crap. Nothing you do in it is at all relevant to anything. Unless you do mechanical engineering or practical physics perhaps.

If you don't enjoy calculus and trig LOTS, you aren't gonna like uni maths.

Trigger Happy

The math is not hard to pass at all, it might be hard to do well in, but to pass is easy.
To do well all you need to do is actually study. Maths is more about remembering certain rules more than anything else. Generally speaking, if you can remember the right rule for the job the actual working out is easy.
Besides, when you do an actual Math degree (or dual degree) you get taught the easier way of doing things and have a lot more help in getting it right and not everything is crammed in one unit. Engineering maths is more about getting all the basic principles out of the way and to move on, half of what you use you will not use again and that is speaking from experience :)

Cheers

bloodnut

ET Moderator

F1 for attitude and general gameplay F1 for intended studies and possible contribution to the running of OZ F1 cause i just like him :D And I did 1st year Uni Maths and I h8ed it rofl. Guess it takes a certain kind of person. Barely passed lol, and there was no way I was taking it on 2nd sem, and it was goodbye biochemical engineering hehe.

iconoclasst

F1 - Good bloke - very fiendly, comes into TS almost every night.

He thinks he's a sh%t hot sniper and he is OK. Sometimes where the tags (Icon-Fanboi) (I like this)

Nice bloke.

Sephoxan

The Admiral said:
Uni maths is a whole different bucket of fish to any maths you do in high school dude.
yea man I know but im determind plus i actually do enojoy trig (yes i mean trig the person :D) and calc. and im willing to put in the effort so should be fun. thx for the links to bro, i had a look and its mind blowing lol cant wait for uni.
bloodnut said:
F1 for attitude and general gameplay F1 for intended studies and possible contribution to the running of OZ F1 cause i just like him
nawwwwww i like u too nutteh lol
iconoclasst said:
He IS a sh%t hot sniper and he is Totally gunna own everyone.
fixed it for u icon. hehe
Joke :D said:
f1 good bloke
danke joke.
Cruz. said:
f1 for the luls
lol cruz cant wait to see u on eagles buddy.
Sunncaeks said:
Joke :D said:
f1 good bloke
cheers sunn

DCITH

F1 from me ....is on all the time and great bloke ....... WHOOOOOOT

send your underwear to ion....its policy HAHAHAHAH

i0nwr1t3r

Hi Seph,
Will pop this App in the members lounge for a vote , will get back to you with an answer once we have a result for your application.

Cheers

i0n

i0nwr1t3r

Hi Seph ,
Your application has passed , please excuse the delay in replying to this post.

Welcome to OZ Clan & Merry X-mas

i0n

Status
Not open for further replies.