• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Slayess's Application Form [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayess

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Hi, My name is Alex,I currently play under the alias ‘Slayess’ though previously I have used ‘deathWolves’

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

I am a high school student,i am currently 19, i like collecting old bottles and new( i have about 64 bottles ). I enjoy playing on the computer, playing with my dogs. i am currently saveing up to by a new BMX Bike,one of my all-time favourite books are ‘Wolves of the beyond V.1.2.3.4 and i love music i like to listen to it while im playing other games or while im on a road trip up north , i really dont have a celebrity crush

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

i am quiet friendly and understanding once you get to know me i can offer the OZ clan help with problems on the terraria server and other servers too also i think it would help me get to know the platforms of other games as well as geting to know the staff also

i think the OZ clan is a very stable community and as a group also very friendly and understanding too .

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

I would say that minecraft,terraria on the computer,need for speed undercover on the Xbox are my three favourite games. I started gaming when I was about 8 , I started on a old computer then moved onto Xbox 360 also my favorite consoles is the pc and the game boy advance SP ( i like playing the gameboy advance SP to relax when im stressed out )

Do you own a microphone?
sadly no but i might be getting one in the next few months or so

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.