• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Start of a new era in OZ

Well, i felt sad to read your post horus mate.

But I am also happy to read all the nice comments you arouse.

I've only known you for a short time, but as everyone said, you are a gentleman of ET, i've always had fun to play with/vs you.
That was truly an honour to cross your way.

I hope I'm not saying my farewells to you, that is just a good bye.

Take care of yourself, that's the most important.

<3 <3 <3

Seb

Last edited by a moderator:

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is humbling isnt it. Guys, dont waste too much time posting - time can be better spent pew pew on the servers.

Seb - my French mate - such a gentleman. Absolute chilled out person who I loved gaming with.

In fact - I spent a lot of time on dBd and H*s as well - but there's another story.

People who I liked and enjoyed gaming with know who they are........know I enjoyed myself and you people made it so much fun.

Now rack off and get some gaming in!

Inglourious Basterd

Farewell Horey

You're a legend mate!

( The previous posts have my sentiments covered )

Take care of yourself!

Last edited by a moderator:

bloodnut

ET Moderator
Horry! I've migrated with you across a lot of servers...PTGN, OGN etc and have respected you all the way over 4, 5 years (I have no idea, but I've been around off and on for years). You'll be a trooper in whatever you do, and I will always respect you as one of the players who fought with honour (and tbagged danced with me in jovial spirit). <3

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am missing et badly lol but have started lifting weights and training on the bag again.......taking frustration out that way again.

Blood...so many tea bags, so little time. Lipton has ceased their sponsorship of me now I have stopped playing et and doing the white and two. God, it's true, so many of us have migrated across servers, and blood, by god I have enjoyed gaming with you....such a great attitude. Such a personification of what a gamer should be, never angry and just out for fun.

IB.....you and I - respect is all I can say.

Chris

ET Moderator
Sorry to hear about the wrist, but don't lose hope. I don't know the specifics of your situation, so forgive me if this comes across as patronising, but my missus has had both of hers operated on and they have gone from a near hopeless situation to close to a return to normal, so if you're shortlisting surgeons and you want a recommendation, drop me a line.

The tea bags will never taste the same again.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
I still have the contacts with Liptons so its all good, Uncle Kahmal is only a phone call away as well, he can drop a good word or two for me.

Im going to avoid surgery unless last resort, as I have learnt with my knees, you dont only have one. Left 5 right 3 and more to come. Double figures soon I be thinking.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol.

The game has been deleted.....I have to look after my wrist.......all jokes aside too, this could be long term and could affect my job.

The game will continue and new personalities will surface, I will be a distant memory all too soon, then will fade into obscurity.

I have enjoyed the messages left, reinforced that et was the game for me and that you lot were absolute champions to associate with, all the admin decisions, bantering back and forth, general shiz and giggles......gawd it was fun, you people had no,idea how much fun I had. I got a pm from a member I won't name which humbled me.....ggz for all.