• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

State of Origin!

*NC*Joke

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: ALL MUST READ

GO THE BLUES!!

but looking at the teams QLD are probably going to win, then get swine flu cos its being played in victoria

The Admiral

*NC*Joke said:
GO THE BLUES!!

but looking at the teams QLD are probably going to win, then get swine flu cos its being played in victoria
quoted 4 teh lulz

nelots

paralysis said:
paralysis said:
WHATS REAL FUNNY IS THE BLUES LOST
beers on me I guess, damn haynes cant even strafe sprint inside the lines....... was a close game though until the last minute :S

phatbass

i have to admit not being a real big origin follower/carer i watched saw the blues lose then in a rage fit went postal on my local servo after beating a cop to take his gun went and shot several qld followers for the lols as its put (lmao) then killed myself and am now posting this from heaven

p.s hey its nice up here free booze and no download limits

p.s.s bored b4 going to bed and had to brag bout a bet i had going with the woman involving some stabbing from behind lol

*NC*Joke

nelots said:
paralysis said:
paralysis said:
WHATS REAL FUNNY IS THE BLUES LOST
beers on me I guess, damn haynes cant even strafe sprint inside the lines....... was a close game though until the last minute :S
pfft. Hayne's try should have been a try. The video reff took too long to decide, so should have been try benefit of teh doubt. If it had been a try QLD would not have score those quick three tries.

Poor reffing. But NSW have 7 rookies, 6 on debut and QLD have an all-star cast. didnt expect NSW to win.

PS: there was a message over the P.A. at school today telling all teachers to send students who went to state of origin home for swine-flu pre-cautions. What did i say?

RaVeN!!

Yeah the ref was absolutely shocking.
What a load of bullshit that game was.
Try that should have been a try because the video ref took 5 hours to call it out.
Giving us a try that was a forward pass.
Calling it a knock on when getting tackled while trying to play the ball.
That was just 3 standout crappy decisions from the refs.
Not to mention our team sucked and dropped the ball every other tackle, and not being able to put the ball down when your over the try line. I mean WTF! all he had to do was fall over with the ball and get the try but noooooooooo had to get tackled and lose the ball because he was never taught how to hold a bloody football properly.
/rant

Cheers

paralysis

all of nsw tries were sloppy anyway. All stupid kick deflections or something else random like that

Blackhawk

Stealing the topic soz LOL. Did ya happen to watch the Storm last night. They absolutely prawned. So feel free to tell me off hehe. GO THE STORM!!!!

Cheerz Mick.

paralysis

im a broncos fan and broncos played horribly. We didn't have two notible halves though. I dont count wallace as decent.

hes average at best, for a ranger.