• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Subway Experience worse then Doctors

G

i was kindly joking around :p
glad you guys picked it up haha
:)

and i dont like cheese on my subway but i couldnt think of a creative way lol so i said vegan

Antagonist

with my slight slysdexia i swear the topic said, Subway Experience worse then the Dockers... i came into disagree that no one on this good earth is worse then the Fremantle Dockers.. i was kinda cut when it said doctors :<

Joke :D

Antagonist said:
with my slight slysdexia i swear the topic said, Subway Experience worse then the Dockers... i came into disagree that no one on this good earth is worse then the Fremantle Dockers.. i was kinda cut when it said doctors :<
hahah win :D

The Admiral

For what it's worth, I totally understood all their questions. It was the UQ one, and Chris went after me at like ~1pm when it was super packed.

Anyway. What I normally get, but didn't get that time:
Foot long italian herbs and cheese, else oregano or white
Subway club w/ double roast beef instead of double ham (or is it normally double turkey? idk)
Cheddar cheese. Ftw.
Carrot, cucumber. Again, ftw.
No sauce or salt/pepper.
Water. And if someone else is paying, an M & M cookie.

I think the moral of the story is that Chris needs to get out more if he's only had Subway twice. Have you ever had kebabs?

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
The Admiral said:
For what it's worth, I totally understood all their questions. It was the UQ one, and Chris went after me at like ~1pm when it was super packed.

Anyway. What I normally get, but didn't get that time:
Foot long italian herbs and cheese, else oregano or white
Subway club w/ double roast beef instead of double ham (or is it normally double turkey? idk)
Cheddar cheese. Ftw.
Carrot, cucumber. Again, ftw.
No sauce or salt/pepper.
Water. And if someone else is paying, an M & M cookie.

I think the moral of the story is that Chris needs to get out more if he's only had Subway twice. Have you ever had kebabs?
I get out heaps, Uni ensures that 5 days a week :(!

Lucky

a bit off topic but a way to piss of workers at hungry jacks is to do this

they will ask what do you want, you say a Big mac please, they will most likey say we dont have that...sooo after you say oh sorry THEN just keep asking stuff BUT as Mc donalds names lol hehehe it a good prank :p

Trigger Happy

Thekid said:

they will ask what do you want, you say a Big mac please, they will most likey say we dont have that...sooo after you say oh sorry THEN just keep asking stuff BUT as Mc donalds names lol hehehe it a good prank :p
Top prank if you're five years old.

Cheers

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
-OZ-Quackk-Rawr- JOY said:
bottom line : chris you need a life away from your computer :)
Sais the admin with 340 more posts then a member who has been on these forums atleast 3x longer! :twisted:

Bullet-Bait

Antagonist said:
OMG Ant I'd have to say that's the fricken best thing I've heard you say lol, I would rather have all my teeth pulled than watch a game of the Freo Cockers....OPPS Dockers :lol:
10/10 for that one

Antagonist

-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
Thekid said:

Cheers
i lold at this... i too would just look at the person like a dickhead... the chick behind the counter would most likely bash them judging by there wheelchairs and dribble pads

Fraggle

Sadley I have been known to go to Macca's and ACCIDENTLY ask for a whopper with cheese, but thats not for a prank thats cause imma HJ's girl and am thinking of food not what they have that HJ's dont!!
It is a pretty lame thing to do as a prank thought I must agree!!

Mind you I have also need known to ask for a cottle of boke once or twice 2!! :lol:
Im not dyslexic as far as i know!!

Frogma

-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
Thekid said:

My best success for getting human saliva in my burger was back when Hungries had the 'double delish' burger. I would ask for a single delish. They would say "I'm sorry sir we don't sell such a burger." I would say "yo dude it's just half a double, you do da maff, or is that why you flip burgers for a living?" They would say "OK" and try to charge me for a double delish. I would say "Hey wtf? I only ordered a single delish and you charged me for a double delish? This is madness right here." To which they would respond "Sorry sir it isn't any cheaper ordering a single over a double delish" to which I would cleverly respond "Oh in that case gimme a triple delish since you charge by a flat rate." They would take the burger back flop 2 meats on it and ship it back to me. I would take it and serve it as cold as revenge to an enemy i had lined up.

Also with the subway deal, you guys are all average in the ordering department. I go italian herbs bread, when they ask 6 or 12 inches I say "im 12 inches... oh wait you mean my sandwich? then yeah actually 12 inches again." i get meatballs with DOUBLE MEATS (thats like 16 meatballs right there it's insane). If they ask what salad, i explode into histerical laughter. I say "salt, not pepper" like james bond ordering a martini. They gimme my sandwich and I unwrap it right there on the counter, take a large bite then put it down and walk out. Its a thug life for me.

phatbass

-OZ-Fraggle said:
Sadley I have been known to go to Macca's and ACCIDENTLY ask for a whopper with cheese, but thats not for a prank thats cause imma HJ's girl and am thinking of food not what they have that HJ's dont!!
It is a pretty lame thing to do as a prank thought I must agree!!

Mind you I have also need known to ask for a cottle of boke once or twice 2!! :lol:
Im not dyslexic as far as i know!!
i soo went on a side tangent when i read that, thyinking jee i bet kit would enjoy that frags lol. then i re read it haha bloody mind get out of the gutter

Trigger Happy

Frogma said:
My best success for getting human saliva in my burger was back when Hungries had the 'double delish' burger. I would ask for a single delish. They would say "I'm sorry sir we don't sell such a burger." I would say "yo dude it's just half a double, you do da maff, or is that why you flip burgers for a living?" They would say "OK" and try to charge me for a double delish. I would say "Hey wtf? I only ordered a single delish and you charged me for a double delish? This is madness right here." To which they would respond "Sorry sir it isn't any cheaper ordering a single over a double delish" to which I would cleverly respond "Oh in that case gimme a triple delish since you charge by a flat rate." They would take the burger back flop 2 meats on it and ship it back to me. I would take it and serve it as cold as revenge to an enemy i had lined up.

Also with the subway deal, you guys are all average in the ordering department. I go italian herbs bread, when they ask 6 or 12 inches I say "im 12 inches... oh wait you mean my sandwich? then yeah actually 12 inches again." i get meatballs with DOUBLE MEATS (thats like 16 meatballs right there it's insane). If they ask what salad, i explode into histerical laughter. I say "salt, not pepper" like james bond ordering a martini. They gimme my sandwich and I unwrap it right there on the counter, take a large bite then put it down and walk out. Its a thug life for me.
Good to have you back.

Cheers

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Frogma said:
Frog, when can we look forward to our next instructional guide / howto behave thuggishly? I find your ideas intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

The Admiral

-OZ-noobItUp said:
Frog, when can we look forward to our next instructional guide / howto behave thuggishly? I find your ideas intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
+1. Frog is the best thing about OZ. You're the reason I visit these forums dude.