• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

superminge hospital visit

Hicksy

ouch dude wtf? too early to be seeing close up shots of that shiz hahaha

well i hope your alright man. have a speedy recovery...

wtf did u get done?

i0nwr1t3r

I shouldn't have looked at those shots before lunch *shudders* .

Anyway,my lunch aside,hope you get well soon :)

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
whoa minge. By the size of those scars, I can only speculate that you have been turned into some kind of kick-ass cyborg.

Heres wishing you a speedy recovery & I look forward to seeing you appearing in any number of upcoming hollywood releases.

G

OMG still moving to the coast then?
i knew you sholdnt have been swimming with the sharks!
thats just ridiculous :p

Trigger Happy

Ouch, looks painful. Good to see you still had a smile on your face though.
Hope you have a speedy recovery and get back on your feet soon :)

Cheers

superMINGE

maybe I should have put a spoiler alert and a disclaimer in the title haha

I'm in that brace for 6 weeks, then rehab starts after that.

Noob got it right, I'm now an updated cyborg model to what I was earlier. So with my new senses I should be back soon pwning all your asses...

I wish! I had a tumor removed. Benign one so it isn't life threatening or anything.

Sunncaeks

-OZ-Hicksy said:
ouch dude wtf? too early to be seeing close up shots of that shiz hahaha
Woman. i0n too! That's not even gag-inducing. Lol.
Infact you're both so much of a woman, Fraggle and Joy are now regarded as men to fill your places.

I can link you to some things that will make you wish you were never born. (Maybe that's an over-exagguration, but never-the-less, are pretty gory, lol.)

Cool pics, Minge! :D

i0nwr1t3r

-OZ-pancakefan said:
[quote="-OZ-Hicksy":v0eee2u3]ouch dude wtf? too early to be seeing close up shots of that shiz hahaha
Infact you're both so much of a woman, Fraggle and Joy are now regarded as men to fill your places.

Cool pics, Minge! :D[/quote:v0eee2u3]

So,there are several possible replies but this one fits the "G rating" of this forum. ;)

Frogma

-OZ-pancakefan said:
Oh cool now we can respect them.

Don't get angry at me i'm a product of my society.

G

i have always dreamt about owning a penis. sigh finally the day has come when i can say

SUCK MY .... :p

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Wow minge, what happened to get that.... did you fall down a cliff... eaten by a shark... (not completely obviously).

Hope you get better soon mate.

G

BR you dont read!
minge has already said he had a cancer thingy and it wasnt life threatening but ithad to cme out! <3

G

Hope all goes well in the upcoming week's with your recovery, and WOW i thought Frag's had some red hair.
Put abit of brown thou it and ya'd look like Wolfie from Buffy :p
rest up and we all hope to see you on ET soon!

Lestat

-OZ-pancakefan said:
[quote="-OZ-Hicksy":263f8xye]ouch dude wtf? too early to be seeing close up shots of that shiz hahaha

I can link you to some things that will make you wish you were never born. (Maybe that's an over-exagguration, but never-the-less, are pretty gory, lol.)

Cool pics, Minge! :D[/quote:263f8xye]
Your just twisted :lol: :lol: :lol: go to rotten dot com ....

@minge : did they fit you with self regenerating composite alloy? or nanobots? any way have a speedy recovery.
Good thing its out ...
and omg i never knew you was a ranga :lol: :lol: