• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Taking orders now

Hicksy

lol here ya go

Designed specifically for multi-screen computing, includes 3 * 23.0" Samsung cPVA panels
* Ultra HD 5760x1080p or 3 * Full HD 1080p resolution
* ATI Eyefinity Compatible
* Ultra-thin bezels (L/R: 7mm, B: 8mm, T: 9mm)
* Custom interlocking stand with height adjustment for perfect panel alignment
* Setup in almost any multi-screen horizontal or vertical configuration
* Engineered for finance, design, programming, engineering, medical imaging & ultimate gaming
* cPVA panel technology for perfect colour reproduction & widest viewing angles (178/178 degrees)
* DisplayPort, DVI & D-Sub connections
* 3,000:1 Contrast, 8ms Response
* External Control Keypad

superMINGE

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg Hicksy you know me far to well :p

Hicksy

Power Consumption (ENERGY STAR® Off/Standby)
• 0.72W (typ.)
Power Consumption (ENERGY STAR® Sleep)
• 0.76W (typ.)
Power Consumption (ENERGY STAR® On/Active)
• 31.7W (typ.)

x3

Attachments

phatbass

put that into monthly bill though lol thats not a bad setup coulda bought that instead of my tv lol but mrs woulda went mental haha nothing for bubs to watch ah well noob wanna go halves in renting our getaway bachelor pad rofl

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
okay phatty, how awesome would wiggles be on that setup?

If that doesn't wake up jeff nothing will!

superMINGE

In all seriousness, that would be perfect for someone in my profession. it may seem like overkill but the amount of time lost and loss in productivity in switching tabs, or in a mac, screen spaces adds up to be quite a bit. 3 screens would be perfect, 1 for coding program, 1 for browsers, 1 for photoshop/fireworks etc.

And if it just so happened to be perfect for games as well, then so be it :D :D

phatbass

yeh noob each wiggel would have a screen each hahahahahha what do we tell the wives where we have gone ? lmao

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just tell them we are off at the pub and we can secretly go watch wiggles on our uber setup.

Death_Reincarnated

LOL sorry thought it was more than just monitor screen setup. Put than into a decent PC with good graphic cards and thats what I was getting at with the power bill. That kinda setup is really beneficial in high end PC-tech setups for programming,computing, modelling etc. Either way it would be nice to have it for general use :)

Hicksy

well yeh and no death

currently on duel screens at work (2 x 24") single gc.

all u would need is sli mate. so for me its just 1 extra monitor and 1 more card to sli with. done. 4 monitor outputs lol.

still be the same 600w powersupply in my pc.

if ur gonna start talking more prof graphics stuff well then yeh. but then again either way thats gonna be more costly even with just the one monitor lol.

and when its true cad stuff etc we only sell it with a matrox millenium serious card. approx $2500ex tax just for the graphics card alone :p and if your on THIS level well really. wth is the price of your bill got to do with the price of fish lol.

Death_Reincarnated

-OZ-Hicksy said:
well yeh and no death

currently on duel screens at work (2 x 24") single gc.

all u would need is sli mate. so for me its just 1 extra monitor and 1 more card to sli with. done. 4 monitor outputs lol.

still be the same 600w powersupply in my pc.

if ur gonna start talking more prof graphics stuff well then yeh. but then again either way thats gonna be more costly even with just the one monitor lol.

and when its true cad stuff etc we only sell it with a matrox millenium serious card. approx $2500ex tax just for the graphics card alone :p and if your on THIS level well really. wth is the price of your bill got to do with the price of fish lol.
SLi on 600W ONLY?! I would suggest 800-900W incase (if you are considering this). Plus when you make Sli/crossfire in your PC you need good cooling system otherwise the thing will overheat quickly and the longevity of your PC will shrink. Even with 600W going for say 6hrs p.d. the bill would be interesting :)

A while back I used a TEM (transmission electron microscope) machine that was hooked up to a 3monitor system like the one specified. That thing runs all day and night (both the TEM machine and the PC system). You can study your samples, run programs related to your samples, and do other visual related work all on separate screens. Quite a system :D