• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

the "don't come back here with hacks" topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkvis

while reading this listen to this [youtube:348prse9]Tnyk1xoQWJI[/youtube:348prse9]

it seems that a certain few are starting to get kicked often(from what i see as an outsider) for hacks while these certain few are playing games faster then et all day long when they arent busy with other things

take tf2 for example play that on sourceop and you gota be dam fast and dam good and then come back to et and et just feels so so so slow that when you respond back with your fast responses that you learned from playing with tf2 you get called a hacker just because these few people play other games more often

other games that include faster game play then et and that these play are cod 4 mw2 and black ops and many others

im not whining or anything im just laughing my behind off as it seems that more and more skilled people are being kicked and banned for hacks while its pure skill now

its just fun to see how often its starting to happen(like every single time they play almost) makes me wonder is it them or is it the oz admins that are just so so so slow and think they are better then others that when someone beats them they get all worked up and angry?

The Admiral

I thought half the OZ admins played other games too, including TF2 and CoD.

I didn't find TF2 to be noticeably faster than ET. Not comparing pub server to pub server anyway.

What is sourceop? It might make TF2 faster I guess. Or is it a server that isn't just standard TF2?

+1000000000000000000 balls BR.

Stinkvis

sourceop is a server group that made a lot of the stat systems out there for tf2 and other games(gametracker has its origins in sourceop) and they have servers where the skill level is like 4-5 times as high as anywhere els and most servers are full 24/7(32 slot every type)

its like like the elites of tf2 usa except they dont have the ego of what some people have

and they run pure servers every single setting even cross hair is set to a set default setting everything is default but the people on there they respond so so so much faster then anything

on my community server i can easily get 200 points in a hour on sourceop it took me 2 hours to get to 60 points due to the skill level change and even after playing there for 4 months im still lucky to get to 80 points a match on a 32 slot server

so i play on sourceop for a hour or 2 go to my community server and get called a hacker again due to me having to respond before so fast and my responses just still being so fast from training there for ages then i come to et and its like watching a movie in slow motion at times

its just those people where i was talking about in the start they play on servers like sourceop except then for other games where the skilled people play

its just funny how when they come back to et they get kicked soon after they join with a message regarding hacks just because they move fast and are used to responding faster then most others

Of past 6-12 months, who is actually CURRENTLY banned from our servers for "HACKS". Any ban which has been placed has been removed for due reason and resolved quickly for hacks. But as an "outsider" you seem to know more then I do of these bans, so please inform me.

ET is an excellent game, and people who play Tf2 and COD have seemed to come back to ET. So your preference of game does not necessarily have to be anyone elses. Each to their own. Perhaps your still hung up from 2-3 years ago, as it seems that where your statements are residing from.

Besides attempting to down -OZ- and prove that ET is a boring game what was your purpose of this topic again?

Love BR
br what you mean from 2-3 years ago? im not talking about then and na not trying to down oz or proof that et is a boring game read again i said its a slow game

slow in the ways of other games like tf2 and the cod series are faster paced then et is then if you play at a higher skilled level then the average person in those games then when some of those people who play cod and tf2 come back to et(and im not talking about me im talking about others that i wont say in here as i dont feel like wanting others to start raging and what not u wanna know ask me on msn) and get banned/kicked within a few after getting a few fast kills

what im talking about br is that the way tf2/cod are made vs et is that they are faster paced then et is et has big maps tf2 and cod are often smaller maps with more corners so you gota be on your guard more aim towards corners and shoot when you suspect or hear someone its just the way you play tf2 and cod on the higher skilled servers is like you would play with an wallhack for others even tho you arent using one you have to act like you know where the person is just to get that little 0.1-0.2 sec advantage that will save your life

this is why someone was banned earlier on and also that same person was a while ago again and again its just fun to see how what is necessary in 1 game is seen as hacking in a other

nazareth3

Stinkvis said:
sourceop is a server group that made a lot of the stat systems out there for tf2 and other games(gametracker has its origins in sourceop) and they have servers where the skill level is like 4-5 times as high as anywhere els and most servers are full 24/7(32 slot every type)

its like like the elites of tf2 usa except they dont have the ego of what some people have

and they run pure servers every single setting even cross hair is set to a set default setting everything is default but the people on there they respond so so so much faster then anything

on my community server i can easily get 200 points in a hour on sourceop it took me 2 hours to get to 60 points due to the skill level change and even after playing there for 4 months im still lucky to get to 80 points a match on a 32 slot server

so i play on sourceop for a hour or 2 go to my community server and get called a hacker again due to me having to respond before so fast and my responses just still being so fast from training there for ages then i come to et and its like watching a movie in slow motion at times

its just those people where i was talking about in the start they play on servers like sourceop except then for other games where the skilled people play

its just funny how when they come back to et they get kicked soon after they join with a message regarding hacks just because they move fast and are used to responding faster then most others

Of past 6-12 months, who is actually CURRENTLY banned from our servers for "HACKS". Any ban which has been placed has been removed for due reason and resolved quickly for hacks. But as an "outsider" you seem to know more then I do of these bans, so please inform me.

ET is an excellent game, and people who play Tf2 and COD have seemed to come back to ET. So your preference of game does not necessarily have to be anyone elses. Each to their own. Perhaps your still hung up from 2-3 years ago, as it seems that where your statements are residing from.

Besides attempting to down -OZ- and prove that ET is a boring game what was your purpose of this topic again?

Love BR
br what you mean from 2-3 years ago? im not talking about then and na not trying to down oz or proof that et is a boring game read again i said its a slow game

slow in the ways of other games like tf2 and the cod series are faster paced then et is then if you play at a higher skilled level then the average person in those games then when some of those people who play cod and tf2 come back to et(and im not talking about me im talking about others that i wont say in here as i dont feel like wanting others to start raging and what not u wanna know ask me on msn) and get banned/kicked within a few after getting a few fast kills

what im talking about br is that the way tf2/cod are made vs et is that they are faster paced then et is et has big maps tf2 and cod are often smaller maps with more corners so you gota be on your guard more aim towards corners and shoot when you suspect or hear someone its just the way you play tf2 and cod on the higher skilled servers is like you would play with an wallhack for others even tho you arent using one you have to act like you know where the person is just to get that little 0.1-0.2 sec advantage that will save your life

this is why someone was banned earlier on and also that same person was a while ago again and again its just fun to see how what is necessary in 1 game is seen as hacking in a other

Add about the time you banned me for hacks, but you later found out you were wrong. D:!

Stinkvis

lol david that was 3 years ago :p when others including br said you where hacking and i typed it the fastest :p

The Admiral

So... you're comparing the elite of the most modern and competitive FPS, to the average pub server of an ancient and dying game, and saying that it seems slow in comparison?

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that is retarded.

nazareth3

Admins get angry fast. If you kill them more then 4 times in a row, you hack. If you get a quad kill on your first game back in a year, then you hack; hence my ban.

Trigger Happy

I am still missing the point after reading your posts stink...you are saying that playing different games you score lower points on ET despite the fact that the way these games are scored may be completely different? It almost seems like you are comparing something like football (soccer) with AFL and then saying that you could score 123 points in AFL and only 2 in football so obviously you are better than all the footballers.
I would be quite surprised if you got banned for hax on OZ seeing as we have quite a few talented players still on the server that keep others on their toes. However, if you think you are really top shit in ET now that you have played some other games then put your money where your mouth is and play a few maps and show us what you got. When you played ET back in the day you were pretty weak so I'd love to see how pro you have become.
As a side note for david, have you actually been banned for hax on our server because when I played you I think you killed me twice out of the 7 or so encounters we had.

Cheers

Mozzie

David said:
Admins get angry fast. If you kill them more then 4 times in a row, you hack. If you get a quad kill on your first game back in a year, then you hack; hence my ban.
On which server, I've never seen any evidence of that on OZ.

This sounds like more of the same kind of pointless trolling that got you banned from TeamSpeak

Abolisher

Administrator
Stinkvis said:
while reading this listen to this [youtube:3mu21tx1]Tnyk1xoQWJI[/youtube:3mu21tx1]

it seems that a certain few are starting to get kicked often(from what i see as an outsider) for hacks while these certain few are playing games faster then et all day long when they arent busy with other things

take tf2 for example play that on sourceop and you gota be dam fast and dam good and then come back to et and et just feels so so so slow that when you respond back with your fast responses that you learned from playing with tf2 you get called a hacker just because these few people play other games more often

other games that include faster game play then et and that these play are cod 4 mw2 and black ops and many others

im not whining or anything im just laughing my behind off as it seems that more and more skilled people are being kicked and banned for hacks while its pure skill now

its just fun to see how often its starting to happen(like every single time they play almost) makes me wonder is it them or is it the oz admins that are just so so so slow and think they are better then others that when someone beats them they get all worked up and angry?

1. et is just as fast paced at all the COD games.
2. no1 around here is considered a high skilled tf2 player. (i wish)
3. you move to one game an you come back to another you're not going to be 2x as good as you were a year ago.
4. Hi stInKy!
5. Hackers hack because they are hackers

helSo.

no 6 for abolisher
hackers hack because they have no skill in the game that they play :D death to all hackers :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer:
and they just want to make other peoples gaming no fun

The Admiral

You came back too soon David. Everyone remembers you and still dislikes you. Maybe try again in another 12 months?

+1 to Triggz and Abo.

I think Stinkvis is trying to compare the very top TF2 and CoD players to the average ET Pub player, and saying that the top TF2 and CoD players have better reaction times than the standard guy playing ET. No shit Sherlock.

Stinkvis

well seeing that david let the cat out of the bag and was ignored ever so kindly

he and i where playing last night he gets on a team gets 5 kills and gets banned for hacking within a min of actually playing while before he was playing black ops the whole time

and trigger i wasnt banned for them but what im saying is say you are playing black ops you have to respond a lot faster then what you have to in et so you respond a lot faster as well now if you where to switch back to say a game like et where you dont have to respond that fast but you still do it can sometimes be seen as hacking when its pure skill

so basically its just this the last few times i saw david connect to the oz server soon after he would have gotten a ban or get told he is hacking(btw he isnt the only one) so its just funny to see how people are now being called a hacker just because they join get some kills really really fast after joining and then get punished for just having skill :)

and na not the very top just the better skilled then average person where some of those who keep getting kicked and banned play :)

Mozzie

Stinkvis said:
well seeing that david let the cat out of the bag and was ignored ever so kindly

he and i where playing last night he gets on a team gets 5 kills and gets banned for hacking within a min of actually playing while before he was playing black ops the whole time

so basically its just this the last few times i saw david connect to the oz server soon after he would have gotten a ban or get told he is hacking(btw he isnt the only one) so its just funny to see how people are now being called a hacker just because they join get some kills really really fast after joining and then get punished for just having skill :)
I'm confused by this, I can't see that anyone was banned for hacking yesterday or even recently. Are you trolling? Incidentally, as per BR's post, it's been confirmed that David is a known h4x/cheater and as such He should be now be permanently banned from our servers anyway.

The Admiral

Black Racoon said:
Stinkvis said:
.. Once again where do you get the information from. Because apparently you were on at this time, so please inform me where this ban took pace. Because there are NO BANS in logs OR shrubbot of his ban so once again unless you have proof don't try and tell us what is happening/happened on the server. I was on when you were BOTH playing, and There was a GOOD 15-20minutes and no one was banned.

Stinkvis said:
The only thing that is funny is how you don't read posts, especially when it's the last one before thiss, since there is CLEAR PROOF of DaviD Hacking, or it must have just been a PB anomaly I suppose.
Owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.