• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Thekid return (mabey)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Admiral

-OZ-Black Racoon said:
I'd prefer not to have to lock this topic.. Just leave it be if you have nothing nice to say. Can't you guys just back off for once! No wonder some people hate playing here! Its a PUBLIC SERVER for EVERYONE. Just leave the pointless banter out of the forums.

- Respect all persons in AND out of the server. At no time should there be any character bashing of anyone or of any kind.
Kind Regards, BR
But dude. He's only little. He hasn't even picked up what any of them are on about. It doesn't count as disrespect or bashing if the other person doesn't realise surely? No one's feelings getting hurt = CONTINUE!

Lucky

LOL i aint little im a teen the only reason i dont know cause what there on about i only strated re-posting like 2 days ago ( not to sound mean just saying :) )

Inglourious Basterd

Thekid said:
LOL i aint little im a teen the only reason i dont know cause what there on about i only strated re-posting like 2 days ago ( not to sound mean just saying :) )
OMFG and ROFL! You certainly are diabolical big boy :p

Frogma

Thekid said:
Not to sound mean? WELL IT IS MEAN!!! YOU BETTER WATCH WHAT YOU SAY AROUND BECAUSE THE 'MEAN' COMMENT YOU POSTED ABOVE WILL SIMPLY NOT BE TOLERATED ON THESE FORUMS!!! WE AIM TO KEEP OUR TOPICS SAVOURY AND WHEN YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH LIKE A LITTLE BOY IT BRINGS THE WHOLE FORUMS DOWN A PEG!!! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I CALLED YOU A LITTLE BOY BECAUSE I DOUBT A TEEN WOULD BE SO IMMATURE AS TO POST THE HURTFUL AND DEGRADING COMMENT ABOVE!!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!! PATHETIC...!!!

SkankyMoe

Frogma said:
Thekid said:
Not to sound mean? WELL IT IS MEAN!!! YOU BETTER WATCH WHAT YOU SAY AROUND BECAUSE THE 'MEAN' COMMENT YOU POSTED ABOVE WILL SIMPLY NOT BE TOLERATED ON THESE FORUMS!!! WE AIM TO KEEP OUR TOPICS SAVOURY AND WHEN YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH LIKE A LITTLE BOY IT BRINGS THE WHOLE FORUMS DOWN A PEG!!! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I CALLED YOU A LITTLE BOY BECAUSE I DOUBT A TEEN WOULD BE SO IMMATURE AS TO POST THE HURTFUL AND DEGRADING COMMENT ABOVE!!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!! PATHETIC...!!!

The Admiral

Thekid said:
SCREW YOU MATE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO GET EVERYONE TO BE NICE TO YOU

I HOPE YOU NEVER EVER MAKE ANY FRIENDS AGAIN IN LIFE

SkankyMoe

The Admiral said:
Thekid said:
SCREW YOU MATE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO GET EVERYONE TO BE NICE TO YOU

I HOPE YOU NEVER EVER MAKE ANY FRIENDS AGAIN IN LIFE

Fraggle

-OZ-Black Racoon said:
I'd prefer not to have to lock this topic.. Just leave it be if you have nothing nice to say. Can't you guys just back off for once! No wonder some people hate playing here! Its a PUBLIC SERVER for EVERYONE. Just leave the pointless banter out of the forums.

- Respect all persons in AND out of the server. At no time should there be any character bashing of anyone or of any kind.
Kind Regards, BR
Full Warning was giving , As nothing nice can be said this topic is now locked.
Play nice or i take the dice away from you all MWHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.