• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Warning Last Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guys, this is your last chance, do not and i mean do not under any thought think that because BR is away for a few days that you guys can start slagging each other and start raging on the forums. I am sick of people slagging out OZ and the complaints and issues dealt with in previous times. This is the end of it, and i mean it. DO NOT COME ON THE FORUMS TO RAGE.

I am not saying that you have to love everyone and be friendly and gooey and crap but dont use this as your personal arena to make attacks. If there are things you do not agree with that is your opinion. You all need to understand what TOLERANCE is and the fact that people may have different opinions to you but you also need to learn not to cross the line and try to pressure someone else to take your view as well.

For the past members of the clan, we are all deeply sorry about what has happened and no one else would know better then me, but you can all point the finger and blame people but that isnt going to change the fact that things have changed and we have moved on. So keep your mouth shut and live your life. Leave those that still want to play alone and stop attacking the members.'

For the current members and new members, show the responsibility and prove to us why we chose you, do not attack back, dont retaliate let the higher levels deal with it. These things will happen and as a female i would only know cause i have had my fair share of bitchy fights and it gets worse then this. but look we are over the internet so can we take a step back and just realise there are more important things then proving how tough you are over the net?

For the sake of peace and harmony, do not let the hard work Br has put into the clan, with the help of you guys as well to be wasted just because someone else is angry or someone doesn't agree. There will always be complaints and always disagreements but we just have to accept that and focus on what is important and that is rebuilding this clan, with those who want to

:)

enjoy mates

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just thought Id throw my two bob in and then relock.

Lets all move forward and not dwell on the past, what has happened should remain where it is. Lets act like mature people and just have fun.

Relocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.