• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

What do you game with?

What do you game with?

• Total voters

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
What Client do you like playing with most? Is it xfire / steam / other / no client? Let us know, below!

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
steam, though irritatingly, have to use origin for bf3 so haven't been able to use steam much as of late

Johni

Although I use xfire, HLSW, gameTracker and XQF, I connect to games by typing in the IP address, I like to keep my brain active so i memorize the IP address i like to visit

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
I had just memorized the last OZ IP, then it changed, I struggle greatly remembering them BUT FEAR NOT. Soon we will have sub domains to link to ALL oz servers. E.g. FOR ET it will be. et.etozclan.com:27960 and for tf2 it will be tf2.etozclan.com, once that's all setup I will post it up and inform players! :)

asch1

I use them all as I'm still learning about all this linking jazz & stuff, had some issues with xfire does not seem to like it when team speak is operating at the same time et won't load up, but will play around & discover what the problem is, as usual it may take some time to find the issue :)