• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

why ATB is gay.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
-OZ-blusky said:
stfu flik u pepper blowfly dirty chewbacca rockspider parrot blowfly turkey bark darth breathin twat.

But seriously it's gotta be fixed pretty soon - some players have to wait a while before they can even join at all. Fresh players that have just connected.
Pherhaps Im the only one...

WTF are some of these terms

1. Darth Breathin twt?
2. BLowlfy?
3. TUrkey bark? or is that two?
4. Pepper

How the hell do you guys come up with this shit. hahhaahhaha :)

Cheers, BR

Trigger Happy

Well basically ATB in the current form is kind of screwed. The only true fix would be to put in my algorithm based on various variables in game, however, the amount of time put into it to make that happen outweighs the benefits in my eyes and most likely there would still be QQ about it.
Solution in the mean time, admins will move players if teams are too stacked and will be able to use shuffle during maps bar the last 5 minutes of the game. That is my recommendation unless the higher ups have any other ideas :)

Cheers

The Admiral

G-Train said:
i prefer the colts over lugers.
Me too. They remind me of cowboy guns. Which would make axis indians.

Instead of putting time in to ATB, put some time into getting us some horses to ride around in-game. No one would ever whinge about getting to ride a horsey.

Sunncaeks

-OZ-Black Racoon said:
[quote="-OZ-blusky":p1e8l2hb]stfu flik u pepper blowfly dirty chewbacca rockspider parrot blowfly turkey bark darth breathin twat.

But seriously it's gotta be fixed pretty soon - some players have to wait a while before they can even join at all. Fresh players that have just connected.

1. Darth Breathin twt?
2. BLowlfy?
4. Pepper

How the hell do you guys come up with this bobbla. hahhaahhaha :)

Cheers, BR[/quote:p1e8l2hb]

I believe Blusky was taking the piss out of Flekz because of the nonsense he posts, everytime he posts.

But I believe that to pepper, is the act of putting/firing bullets into people.

Antagonist

ahahah that will be on trial soon, shoutcaster airstrikes would be awesome, this no clipping airstrike monster.. that would be golden, i can just see g train flying around calling arty everywhere... o the humanity

Death_Reincarnated

Can we also implemet nuke-dynos with a 2min timer? If that goes off everyone dies and we go to the next map?

F1 for G-trains superman airstrike combo.

Flekzor

-OZ-pancakefan said:
[quote="-OZ-Black Racoon":8ntecjxa][quote="-OZ-blusky":8ntecjxa]stfu flik u pepper blowfly dirty chewbacca rockspider parrot blowfly turkey bark darth breathin twat.

1. Darth Breathin twt?
2. BLowlfy?
4. Pepper

How the hell do you guys come up with this bobbla. hahhaahhaha :)

Cheers, BR[/quote:8ntecjxa]

I believe Blusky was taking the piss out of Flekz because of the nonsense he posts, everytime he posts.

But I believe that to pepper, is the act of putting/firing bullets into people.[/quote:8ntecjxa]
i believe it was bluskys omarge to how pharing awsum my words are

Frogma

Antagonist said:
you always just have to take it that 1 step too far dont you death....
Lol I was just thinking that bit didn't want people to think I'm always having a go at death.

nelots

Frogma said:
Lol I was just thinking that bit didn't want people to think I'm always having a go at death.
We all read your mind and waited tirelessly for your post to no avail :(
Luckily Ulti cracked the cone of silence and smoked some before posting :)