• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

World Cyber Games , Starts April 30th

Joke :D

I'll be at the westfeilds there with teh GF, but i'm so ditching that to pwn bogans at cod

edit: Looks like tehy don't have cod... or battlefeild... or ET!!

Get rainy there to f*ck sh*t up on starcraft

G-Train

Joke :D said:
I'll be at the westfeilds there with teh GF, but i'm so ditching that to pwn bogans at cod

edit: Looks like tehy don't have cod... or battlefeild... or ET!!

Get rainy there to f*ck sh*t up on starcraft
hehe, yeah, but i watched the Starcraft final from last year, those koreans are like Neo in the matrix - they are part of the game!

Sunncaeks

Death_Reincarnated said:
They should have Minecraft as one of the games!!!

Last surviving person qualifies...

All I heard was; "Herp derp derp Minederp de der de der derp!!!

Derp derpa herp durrr..."

nelots

Sunncaeks said:
Totally, you should work for one of those online translation places like babelfish!

Sunncaeks

nelots said:
Sunncaeks said:
Totally, you should work for one of those online translation places like babelfish!

I'd definitely consider it. I hope it pays more than what I'm getting now. Should do, right? Derplish isn't exactly the easiest language to learn properly, eh.

nelots

Sunncaeks said:
I'd definitely consider it. I hope it pays more than what I'm getting now. Should do, right? Derplish isn't exactly the easiest language to learn properly, eh.
You'll need to be certified by creating your very own Arts law degree with the skills amassed via your vast backyard experiments in material sciences!
God speed young herpity derp and you'll simple be able to hop skip and jump through moorrrdoooooooorkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Death_Reincarnated

Sunncaeks said:
Death_Reincarnated said:
They should have Minecraft as one of the games!!!
You actually HEARD me say that huh?

nelots said:
Sunncaeks said:
You'll need to be certified by creating your very own Arts law degree with the skills amassed via your vast backyard experiments in material sciences!
God speed young herpity derp and you'll simple be able to hop skip and jump through moorrrdoooooooorkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
Here is some motivation to get you started...

You get the black version nelots forr being such a good sport.

Doesnt matter how much herpa-di-derp you know...its a one size fits all t-shirt.

Sunncaeks

Death_Reincarnated said:
Sunncaeks said:
[quote="Death_Reincarnated":1nrybyi7]They should have Minecraft as one of the games!!!
You actually HEARD me say that huh?[/quote:1nrybyi7]

You seem to be a bit confused here.