• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Writing my soul to -OZ- [TF2] [Passed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale248

Q. What is your current in-game name and what previous aliases have you used?
A. 'BlackBlizzard' is my main, i also use 'BlackStar'.

Q. Why do you want to join -OZ-?
A. I heard that its a good clan and everyone seems friendly.

Q. What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member?
A. I’m a fantastic player, i can bring friendship and a good time.

Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A. I have played with Gunblade, Blaze and so retired -OZ- members of your clan on and off for the last year.

Q. What would you say are your three favourite video games (On any platform)?
A. Team Fortress 2, Final Fantasy X-2, Serious Sam.

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. Nope so if i get accepted i will have pop my cherry :p.

Q. Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.
A. Well, I am a full-timeHigh School Student. I enjoy Doing all nighters (while gaming). Two of my favourite Actors are ‘Jack Black’ and ‘Jim Carrey’. Im bisexual and like boys and girls (problem?).

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon?
A. I enjoy playing Spy, equipped with the Enforcer, The Big Earner and Dead Ringer.

Synonym

Re: Writing my soul to -OZ- (My Application

Thank you for your interest in joining OZ Gaming BlackBlizzard. Your application is now under review. Please be advised that to successfully join our clan you must first be vetted on Team Speak by either Sexual Harassment Panda or Gunblade.

Kind Regards,
Synonym.
TF2 Leader.

Synonym

Re: Writing my soul to -OZ- (My Application

Dear BlackBlizzard, congratulations are in order as you have been successful in joining our TF2 division. I look forward to playing with you on our servers and continuing to chat with you on TS and here on the forums. Feel free to slap on our clan tags now and to check out the TF2 section of the forums.

Please also abide by our code of conduct and you'll fit in just fine.

Kind Regards,
Synonym.
TF2 Leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.