• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Zarobi's Application for TF2

Zarobi

My real name is George and I have always used the alias "Zarobi" though sometimes with more I's at the end if it's taken. I'm a full time high-school student, born in November 1994 hoping to get into 3d modelling. I play TF2 way too much (every day, for at least 2 hours) and also enjoy reading novels.

I want to join OZ because I want to play some competitive games in a team of people I know well. Playing pubs is fine and all, but I'm getting to the point where I just beat everyone consistantly. I try to have fun playing TF2 as it's a fun game, I especially love playing games with friends. I'm already friends with most of the people in the team and I hope to talk to everyone else involved too.

I started playing games when I was two and a half, with a N64 playing Banjo Kazooie. I then moved onto XBox playing Halo (which was when I got into shooters) then again onto PC. My current favourite game is TF2. (obviously)

I have a microphone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)