• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

zzz_ozmod001

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoKeR

ereytime i try to connect to oz my et keeps crashing when it comes up to the point where it is about to dl the file zzz_ozmod001. This is weird because i already have that file and yesterday it was working fine. I did the cl_allowdownload 1 thingy but it still crashes. Any ideas?

Bucket

Hehehe no more Joker pwnin me, prolly that infected panzer I got him with last night..yessssssssssssssssssssssss :lol: :lol:

nelots

What errors or what does it say when you're crashing?

Try using default config as it might be some conflicting cvars screwing up with the custom mod.

JoKeR

nelots said:
What errors or what does it say when you're crashing?

Try using default config as it might be some conflicting cvars screwing up with the custom mod.
It dosent say anything man, it just crashes and goes back into windows. But it happens at the beggining of the point when it starts dling the file.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
If it keep failing delete your entire etpub folder and the reconnect... May be a problem with the etpub client on your computer..

Cheers, BR

nelots

-OZ-JoKeR said:
It dosent say anything man, it just crashes and goes back into windows. But it happens at the beggining of the point when it starts dling the file.
Sounds like someone needs to re-install the entire game :)

Death_Reincarnated

Is this another mod with a similar titile? I downloaded one with this kind of title name few days ago and last night as well but it didnt crash on me.

Like nelots said try default config...who knows what kinda hax this little download unearthed from your machine :p

If this fails delte it from your ETPub and clear out your download cache then manually download that file.

IF this still fails then....let me think about that one lol.

Lestat

Solution: /quit ET go outside! Live be free be happy! (not happy as in the gaytard alias) It will do you wonders!

There is Life after ET. Fizz can vouch.

For all the years i wasted playing this game... sheet.

You that play now are the last,and are divided into three, New players,GA-Y players,and The hardcore fanbase...(OZ)

I no longer play nor have had the need to post "goodbye" i done that enuff ... and simply /Quit+Uninstall worked a treat(yet Skank is ever paranoid that i still play using alias's).I have not played for Ages now ... and nor do i wish to.I live in real world not "neverland" and some of you seriously should drop "neverland" I do enjoy these forums tho .. some of the bitching and such .. that i do take part in ..and that is what makes forums soooo good :) if it was all "hey how ya doing" "yeah i am good" blah boring! spice...flames... rage are what keep forums alive!(makes them interesting to read till it becomes to hardcore)

Status
Not open for further replies.