• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Blackhawk is Back!!!!

Blackhawk

Hi everyone,

As you all know my Alias is Blackhawk, had a few other joke aliases but they only lasted a day.
I have been playing OZ for some 3 years or so with an 10 month break while dealing with family stuff in Tasmania.
I have only ever been banned once on OZ after I had been playing for about a week for having a heated discussion with a mod.
I have only served in the OZ clan and no other not even as a joke.
Most of you guys n girlz know me pretty well but for the un-initiated, here goes.
My RL name is Mick, a family nick which everyone calls me, this year in December I will be 50 years old, OMG, I work with a company in melbourne mixing and formulating paint, for industry, auto's and houses. I live just out of melbourne with my two sons and like nothing more than to have a few laughs with the lads and play some games on the computer. For fun I repair computers, just simple stuff like really nothing too complicated. I have recently become interested in working with wood and currently making an effort to design my own furniture using radiata pine.
In the past my fave class was Medic with smg, never afraid to give up my life to revive or throw med packs.

After a discussion with Racoon I decided to put in this app knowing of course there may be some animosity towards me, if that is so then all good no hard feelings. In the past I have only ever done what I felt was in the clans interest, some would agree and some will not, I howerver fully accept both sides of the opinion.
I would like to return to OZ simply as an honourary member, no commands, no priviliges etc. I have no interest in moderating or admin etc, but would always be available to assist other members if they have questions or would like a second opinion on various issues.

Thank you for your consideration,
Cheerz Mick.

Blackhawk

All good Bullet glad to see your still around, hope to have a good chat to you soon. Take care mate.

Cheerz Mick.

nelots

Blackhawk said:
I have recently become interested in working with wood.
You had me with wood, F1 to his application!!!
Welcome back Blackhawk....... Trigger Happy's missed you so much that he has taken over your reign and re-established himself as "Triggerhawk."

Frogma

Hey blackhawk, welcome back mate. To fill you in on the changes:

Spawn killing is now not only allowed, it's encouraged.
Bleeding teammates is seen as a hilarious pass-time.
Evading the swear filter is viewed as clever and causes everyone to type 'lol'.
Sending abuse to a player you just killed is mandatory.

Also there is another blackhawk who joined the server shortly after you left, so you will probably have to change your name considering how strict we are on name stealing around here and our "no blackhawks" rule: we're only allowed 1.

How was tasmania?

SkankyMoe

Frogma said:
Hey blackhawk, welcome back mate. To fill you in on the changes:

Spawn killing is now not only allowed, it's encouraged.
Bleeding teammates is seen as a hilarious pass-time.
Evading the swear filter is viewed as clever and causes everyone to type 'lol'.
Sending abuse to a player you just killed is mandatory.

Also there is another blackhawk who joined the server shortly after you left, so you will probably have to change your name considering how strict we are on name stealing around here and our "no blackhawks" rule: we're only allowed 1.

How was tasmania?

Blackhawk

Rofl, sorry you feel that way antagonist, as I stated in my post, I dont want to moderate or admin etc. I only want to play the game, and help out people if they ask for help.
Nothing more, nothing less. Its time for some LOLZ. Just playing the game with some generally good people is all I'm after :)

Cheerz Mick.

SkankyMoe

Blackhawk said:
Rofl, sorry you feel that way antagonist, as I stated in my post, I dont want to moderate or admin etc. I only want to play the game, and help out people if they ask for help.
Nothing more, nothing less. Its time for some LOLZ. Just playing the game with some generally good people is all I'm after :)

Cheerz Mick.
You can do all that without being in OZ, welcome back :p

Antagonist

well after 4 unfair bans while you reviewed if i was "Hacking" or not, ill quite easily tell you to go fuck yourself, you were the worst thing to happen to oz since the Disappearance of The Whole Cake.

Sunncaeks

Antagonist said:
well after 4 unfair bans while you reviewed if i was "Hacking" or not, ill quite easily tell you to go bobbla yourself, you were the worst thing to happen to oz since the Disappearance of The Whole Cake.
teh WHOLE cake appears on my MSN from time to time. But that's about it. This is what I last saw of him. I warn you, the image may shock small minded folk or excite (very) large children that they lose their breath.
[attachment=0:2p7jj9a4]Image0046.jpg[/attachment:2p7jj9a4]

Attachments

WickedFizz

Mr.Hawk, Your Back!

Wow Man it really is a "Blast From the Past", a member from the "Great Days" back when I played, Atm i'm just here becuase i have so much free time for the next week and don't know what to do with myself.

Oh Hawk, You sir are AWESOME!

Blackhawk

Thanx guys :) miss the lolz we had they was some good times yea!! Will hopefully see you round a bit more.

Cheerz Mick