• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Bogan car

Antagonist

offcourse its not... he lives with his mum on dialup.. he couldnt afford a 80s skyline let alone a brand spanking new r35

G-Train

Lol death, they are like 160k or some sheet.

Keep it real and stop dreaming.

You're a student who lives with mumsy, yes?

I think a Dato 180b would be you're limit if you sold the BMX.

HaPpY

G-Train said:

Keep it real and stop dreaming.

You're a student who lives with mumsy, yes?

I think a Dato 180b would be you're limit if you sold the BMX.
hahaha ouch!!

death's car? agreed G?
hahaha

Death_Reincarnated

LOL you guys :)

Why do you think I'm living at my folks house ATM.

Living with parents = no bills to pay and loads of $$$ in my pocket. Plus I have a good scholarship ATM and great work offer coming up. Paying of this car is a breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :D

nelots

G-Train said:
160k is the standard GTR, if you want sun roof, metallic paint, mag wheels, proper tyres, sat nav and other nifty toys like me it'll rake up a 180k bill then Rudd crashes the party with stamp duty, taxes and on road crap :(

In conclusion wake up death because the repo man's coming and don't forget to clean those wet spots unlike noob who walked out with jizz stained pants to present the Henderson Report :O

Nico.

a friend has that r35 2009 skyline..

and g train yea ill put some pics up

would have yesterday but modem firmware corrupted lol

nelots

Antagonist said:
hmmm if i keep at it i might even land the henderson account.. :eek:
No man, you should follow in D_R's footsteps!!!
Move back in with the folks so you can mooch off their retirement fund!!!
Also if a girl asks "You still live with your folks??"
Reply with "No, they live with me!"
Chicks dig guys who live with the folks, reminds them of that HOT adonis Howard Wolowitz from The Big Bang Theory.

P.S - Death since you'll be swimming with so much $$$, why not aim a little higher and get yourself one of those new 911 GT3 RS??? or hold out for that new R8 GT?

G-Train

Lol, sif a bank is gonna loan 160k to someone that hasnt had their 1st job yet, rofl.

Once again, stop dreaming and post some pics up of your fully sic BMX.

Death_Reincarnated

nelots said:
Antagonist said:
hmmm if i keep at it i might even land the henderson account.. :eek:
No man, you should follow in D_R's footsteps!!!
Move back in with the folks so you can mooch off their retirement fund!!!
Also if a girl asks "You still live with your folks??"
Reply with "No, they live with me!"
Chicks dig guys who live with the folks, reminds them of that HOT adonis Howard Wolowitz from The Big Bang Theory.

P.S - Death since you'll be swimming with so much $$$, why not aim a little higher and get yourself one of those new 911 GT3 RS??? or hold out for that new R8 GT?
Ahaaa and what is wrong with living at your folks these days...please tell me ohh wise business man. As for your weak attempt at saying chicks dont dig guys who live at their folks house...wake up man its the 21st century...even chicks live with their parents these days. You talk it up alot but do you walk it as well??? (i.e. where are the pics of your so called SL65)

I like the R35 and thats the end of it. Plus you can do it up even further and at 160K its as good of a supercar as your typical ones...at half the cost.

And that pie chart of yours...I was making simplistic ones like that back when I was in primary school. You really outdone yourself this time nelots...kudos.

Joke :D

tbh, I'd prefer to drive around in a dihatsu Mira and live in an apartment than live at home with my R35.

nelots

Death_Reincarnated said:
Ahaaa and what is wrong with living at your folks these days...please tell me ohh wise business man. As for your weak attempt at saying chicks dont dig guys who live at their folks house...wake up man its the 21st century...even chicks live with their parents these days. You talk it up alot but do you walk it as well??? (i.e. where are the pics of your so called SL65)
I like the R35 and thats the end of it. Plus you can do it up even further and at 160K its as good of a supercar as your typical ones...at half the cost.
And that pie chart of yours...I was making simplistic ones like that back when I was in primary school. You really outdone yourself this time nelots...kudos.
Seriously thats your come back???
Chicks dig guys living at home??? that may be right if you're still in high school, I feel so sorry for who evers stuck with you :S
As for pics of my car, its on my facebook so have fun finding it(hell I may be generous one day and post pics of a few of my horsies).
Finally nice try but seriously how can you even spew that crap out??? I'm embarrased just reading that.

P.S - joke, I'd rather shave my head then dye the fluff pink, buy myself a convertible bright purple nissan micra and drive around the CBD in a multi-coloured dress than live at home with my R35!

Death_Reincarnated

nelots said:
Death_Reincarnated said:
Seriously thats your come back???
Chicks dig guys living at home??? that may be right if you're still in high school, I feel so sorry for who evers stuck with you :S
As for pics of my car, its on my facebook so have fun finding it(hell I may be generous one day and post pics of a few of my horsies).
Finally nice try but seriously how can you even spew that crap out??? I'm embarrased just reading that.
My situatioan is as it is. I'm not the only one these days and there is nothing to be ashamed of TBH and year ago I was renting and living by myself for3 yrs straight so its not like I never moved out of my folks house. You, like others, are quick to judge my situation based on nothing more than just knowing that I live at my folks place ATM. Do you feel gratified trying to make a joke out of my situaiton? If that is the case then you just put another nail into your own cofin of arrogance...Bravoooo.

As for my R35. I have enough money saved up to get it anytime I want but there are other important things in life than getting just getting a car. I never said I had it and I never said I didnt have it...you assumed that and made assumption that I was lying based on the fact that i'm living at my folks house ATM...which would instantaneously suggest that I could not afford it...which you are wrong about. LOL /FF more...

phatbass

but who is on your facebook cheekz shit its the net anyone can own anything but unless you post pics refer to 4chan rules and bite your own bullet and stfu all of you

Bogan

I post a pic of my old FC Holden and this thread turns into mayhem,lol, Cheers Bogan

phatbass

my dad woulda creamed his jeans and told ya to put triple s u's on it lol damn old ppl fuel injection :D