• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Bogan car

nelots

Death_Reincarnated said:
Do you feel gratified trying to make a joke out of my situaiton? If that is the case then you just put another nail into your own cofin of arrogance...Bravoooo.
Yeah it's very satisfying making fun of your opinions, I mean who moves out then figures oh wait I'll just move back in with the folks.
Isn't part of growing up to move out and stay out? unless you're bankrupt.............. hmmmmmmmmm.

Death_Reincarnated said:
As for my R35. I have enough money saved up to get it anytime I want but there are other important things in life than getting just getting a car. I never said I had it and I never said I didnt have it...you assumed that and made assumption that I was lying based on the fact that i'm living at my folks house ATM...which would instantaneously suggest that I could not afford it...which you are wrong about. LOL /FF more...
No, almost everyone's assumption is that
- you're on a 30k scholarship(your words)
- live at home(your words)
need I add more to the table?
It's really hard to believe someone of your stature could ever amass enough for a R35 but hey who are we to judge aye?
Eitherway good luck with that.

phatbass said:
but who is on your facebook cheekz bobbla its the net anyone can own anything but unless you post pics refer to 4chan rules and bite your own bullet and stfu all of you
You mean the rule where there are no rules? sorry but I'm not a 4channer so please be more specific.

HaPpY

Death_Reincarnated said:
nelots said:
Antagonist said:
hmmm if i keep at it i might even land the henderson account.. :eek:
No man, you should follow in D_R's footsteps!!!
Move back in with the folks so you can mooch off their retirement fund!!!
Also if a girl asks "You still live with your folks??"
Reply with "No, they live with me!"
Chicks dig guys who live with the folks, reminds them of that HOT adonis Howard Wolowitz from The Big Bang Theory.

P.S - Death since you'll be swimming with so much $$$, why not aim a little higher and get yourself one of those new 911 GT3 RS??? or hold out for that new R8 GT?
Ahaaa and what is wrong with living at your folks these days...please tell me ohh wise business man. As for your weak attempt at saying chicks dont dig guys who live at their folks house...wake up man its the 21st century...even chicks live with their parents these days. You talk it up alot but do you walk it as well??? (i.e. where are the pics of your so called SL65)

I like the R35 and thats the end of it. Plus you can do it up even further and at 160K its as good of a supercar as your typical ones...at half the cost.

And that pie chart of yours...I was making simplistic ones like that back when I was in primary school. You really outdone yourself this time nelots...kudos.
do u hav a girlfriend ATM? if not, please refer to the statement about chicks not digging 40yr old virgins who live at home
maybe with all ur money u apparantly hav u could buy an apartment and move out of home? resolving this issue about no girlfriend?
who doesnt love the pie and line graphs? like come on
uve out done urself mate, dug a real nice hole there

phatbass

actually thats not 4chan cheekz. anyways its pretty much you take a pic to prove it with you holding a piece of paper with a post number or w/e ppl settle on to prove it until then all claims as such are claimed to be bs

Antagonist

id let cheekz on my facebook, i enjoy listening to cheekz endeavors, Trying to ram Jessica Watson is a prime example i mean how can u not like that

Sunncaeks

Rolling with the pros. xD! Just disregard the fact that it's currently immobile.
Oh, and I seem to have misplaced the colour photo. Oops.
[attachment=0:eek:vx8q1jc]IMG_0397.jpg[/attachment:eek:vx8q1jc]

Attachments

Bogan

phatbass said:
my dad woulda creamed his jeans and told ya to put triple s u's on it lol damn old ppl fuel injection :D
It had twin carbs , now it runs a 350 holley,Cheers Bogan

phatbass

not to shabby then bogan ill show my old man the pic anyway he will get some kicks from it :) . lol sunn thats srsly your car ? my lil bro just bought a ka project car fuel injected turbo with a microtech just got the modplate so it will be on the road soon

Death_Reincarnated

nelots said:
Death_Reincarnated said:
Do you feel gratified trying to make a joke out of my situaiton? If that is the case then you just put another nail into your own cofin of arrogance...Bravoooo.
Yeah it's very satisfying making fun of your opinions, I mean who moves out then figures oh wait I'll just move back in with the folks.
Isn't part of growing up to move out and stay out? unless you're bankrupt.............. hmmmmmmmmm.

[quote="Death_Reincarnated":vx4ngwr4]As for my R35. I have enough money saved up to get it anytime I want but there are other important things in life than getting just getting a car. I never said I had it and I never said I didnt have it...you assumed that and made assumption that I was lying based on the fact that i'm living at my folks house ATM...which would instantaneously suggest that I could not afford it...which you are wrong about. LOL /FF more...
No, almost everyone's assumption is that
- you're on a 30k scholarship(your words)
- live at home(your words)
need I add more to the table?
It's really hard to believe someone of your stature could ever amass enough for a R35 but hey who are we to judge aye?
Eitherway good luck with that.

phatbass said:
but who is on your facebook cheekz bobbla its the net anyone can own anything but unless you post pics refer to 4chan rules and bite your own bullet and stfu all of you
You mean the rule where there are no rules? sorry but I'm not a 4channer so please be more specific.[/quote:vx4ngwr4]

LOl once again you make assumptions based on only knowing half the story. ((30K x 4yrs) x saving account) + jobs in between. YOU DO DA MAFF STOOGE. As for me moving back with my folks..no pirvate reason for that...just wanted to save up extra cash over the last year. Yoy think you may know it but you dont...so stfu and show me pics of your SL55 or GTFO /FF. Plus you have facebook? How many "friends" do you have on it...

phatbass

wasnt saying theres a problem just kinda figured being black and white you just pulled it from somewhere being these days everything is in full colour lol

Sunncaeks

I know you weren't, it was a rhetorical question. :p
I have a tendency to take black and white photos. Even if they're of gore, it just makes it that much more classy. xD

nelots

Death_Reincarnated said:
LOl once again you make assumptions based on only knowing half the story. ((30K x 4yrs) x saving account) + jobs in between. YOU DO DA MAFF STOOGE. As for me moving back with my folks..no pirvate reason for that...just wanted to save up extra cash over the last year. Yoy think you may know it but you dont...so stfu and show me pics of your SL55 or GTFO /FF. Plus you have facebook? How many "friends" do you have on it...
I thought scholarships paid for your tuition and boarding(depending on the scholarship really) so how does that work out to be 30k p.a??? even with jobs in between it'll be part time since you wont be able to keep the grades to stay on the scholarship so I'm assuming you make 20k p.a with jobs in between which will give you roughly 45k p.a to play around with.

Generally yearly expenses plus boarding will amount to about $10k p.a, add tuition expenses and you'll be lucky to have 25k in savings(thats if you stay in the dorm 24/7 like a hermit).
25k x 4 yrs does not equal 160k

So I've done the maffs and its adding up to EPIC FAIL or did I crap out on the formulas again?

Do I have to show the pics? it's up to individuals to believe it or not, doesn't worry me if they think I'm full of shits or not.
Finally, yes I have facebook, doesn't everybody? Last I looked, I had 18 friends on my list so whats your point?

phatbass

lol sunn sometimes you just need colour though .

cheekz the funny thing about the net is anyone can claim they have anything unless pics prove they are not talking shit

Death_Reincarnated

nelots said:
Death_Reincarnated said:
I thought scholarships paid for your tuition and boarding(depending on the scholarship really) so how does that work out to be 30k p.a??? even with jobs in between it'll be part time since you wont be able to keep the grades to stay on the scholarship so I'm assuming you make 20k p.a with jobs in between which will give you roughly 45k p.a to play around with.

Generally yearly expenses plus boarding will amount to about $10k p.a, add tuition expenses and you'll be lucky to have 25k in savings(thats if you stay in the dorm 24/7 like a hermit).
25k x 4 yrs does not equal 160k

So I've done the maffs and its adding up to EPIC FAIL or did I crap out on the formulas again?

Do I have to show the pics? it's up to individuals to believe it or not, doesn't worry me if they think I'm full of shits or not.
Finally, yes I have facebook, doesn't everybody? Last I looked, I had 18 friends on my list so whats your point?
LOl thats a hell of a lot assumptions you made there and you dont even know me personally..only what I have written. Just to prove the point how wrong you are about my situation...I dont have facebook...unlike your assumption that everyone has these days. /FF

Sorry but my MAFF outequates yours EXACTLY Pi times.

Pics of your car OR ill start googling and making assumptions of what kinda car you possibly drive. You have the time to make such pretty pie charts relating to me so you should have time to post pics of your car....OH AND YOURSELF by chance (you know which section that pics has to go to).

nelots

Death_Reincarnated said:
LOl thats a hell of a lot assumptions you made there and you dont even know me personally..only what I have written. Just to prove the point how wrong you are about my situation...I dont have facebook...unlike your assumption that everyone has these days. /FF
Sorry but my MAFF outequates yours EXACTLY Pi times.
Pics of your car OR ill start googling and making assumptions of what kinda car you possibly drive. You have the time to make such pretty pie charts relating to me so you should have time to post pics of your car....OH AND YOURSELF by chance (you know which section that pics has to go to).
Well the assumptions are based on people I know who have scored lucrative scholarships themselves so its not that far fetched.

Whether you have facebook or not...... does it really matter??? assumptions are just assumptions but it still won't change the fact that no-one or maybe just phat will believe the things you say.

Wow, you're threatening me now??? well go ahead but just don't cry foul if I step my game a notch. I've been sitting on cruise control so maybe with a little more inspiration from you noob will finally stop work and focus more on the forums.

phatbass

just on a side note death hasnt actually claimed to anything but living with his folks and studying or do you just enjoy the debate/argument