• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Donations August / September

i0nwr1t3r

I want to take a moment to thank all you guys who have contributed to make this such a vibrant gaming commmunity ,
unfortunately we have to hold out the hat & ask for contributions to help keep the server running once again.

We are currently $ 150 short on the monthly donations & it's due by the 10th of August (a week).

I spoke to BR last night night & tossed in a donation myself at the same time.
I'm hoping to get a donor list from BR to try & update allocation of donor levels on server where possible.

So please , every little donation helps & we are grateful to all of you who make this such a great gaming community.

Cheers

i0n

Synonym

I'll be paying off the TF2 server a little closer to the deadline. I'm just waiting for this weeks pay to clear. I will urge all prospective donators to get in on the action.

G-Train

I just slipped $50 into BR's account.

Please update my levels on the server, I want to !pants noob again :lol:

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
I am actually planning on altering the site for the meter very soon!

In the "near" future I hope also, I hope we can move the software to some new software too in general, it iwll makes things like our "Blog Writers and Donators" Very easy to manage.

Regarsd, BR

i0nwr1t3r

We still need to raise $85.00 to meet the deadline for the server , I know we can do it guys! :)

Thank you guys for all your support so far , we have until the 10th to get the bills paid.

Cheers

i0n

|SILENT|

i would help but got rego $540 13th sep plus a $244 fine 12th sep and my Mob bill $70 two weeks over due
im fucked :p

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
We have $25.00 to raise by tonight & Thank You for all your support in making this happen.

moncler8849

cccdfern said:
We have $25.00 to raise by tonight & Thank You for all your support in making this happen.
Haven't got any dosh in my paypal account, but i'll chuck in the last 25 via bank trans. Details 4 bank trans plz.

i0nwr1t3r

cccdfern said:
If you want to make a donation and you don’t / can’t use paypal, then bank transfer is possible however it will be required that you contact BR on this email destiminated_or_eliminated@hotmail.com for Bank transfer details.
Guys in all seriousness , we can only afford to keep the clan & it servers running because of your goodwill , we are $25.00 short that we need to raise before probably 10 pm , because we need to have our Host provider paid before midnight.

Thank You All for your support , we couldn't do this without you!!

i0n

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Bandido said:
Thank you greatly to those who donated. I will update a bit list of names of last months donations and post them up within the next day. Also sorry for my absense on the forums the last few days. The devleopment team has been working around the clock (early morning to early mornign literally) to get you out the biggest update to the ET ETpub mod. Many many changes have been made already, to help adminning to gameplay to simple aesthetics. I have been taking all considerations and bug fix requests. Once again if you have any send them my way.

Also there are rumours going around the forum software will be changing completely. This wont' happen until the development for this mod we are working on is complete. So not for a little while still. (SORRY I HAVE NO ETA, somedays stuff going quick others not so). Hope your all having phun.

We plan to make this game last for a LONG time, and this release will hopefully seal the deal! To all other divisions, we certainly haven't abandoned you, but we do require all divisions to hold your ground and keep pushing while we are in this work frenzy.

Best Regards, BR & MANY THANKS AGAIN!