• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

ET Server numbers dropped

Bogan

Yep two flannie shirts a couple of Beanies two pair of moccies and a couple of pairs of jeans

Sunncaeks

Trigger Happy said:
[quote="G-Train":1r7j1zw7]Replace it with Missile_b3. kgo.
If he gets missle, we should get sniper or at the very least, lighthouse.[/quote:1r7j1zw7]

I support this. (+1 on Christmas Sniper)

Who was the genius (and by genius I mean idiot) who wanted eagles on the rotation anyway?

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
might be overhauling the maps en-mass soon, been watching which maps empty the server, some empty it more than this, even some of the 'oh so popular' scrim maps.

Bandido

ET Moderator
I'm sure you'll correct me if wrong, but there does seem to be some older players coming back, I've noticed a lot more of ppl like.
Goatey Nader
Valkillmore
Playerone
Frenchy
Even a bit of Bear and Bill.

Billy

Bandido said:
I'm sure you'll correct me if wrong, but there does seem to be some older players coming back, I've noticed a lot more of ppl like.
Occasionally, I must say that I do miss my beloved ET ( currently playing BFBC2 most times when free, renovating an old house and heaps of travelling for work ). Must say, takes a bit to get use to again after playing other games ( cant say I am a fan of damagekick though, BFBC2 doesn't and neither does CSS maybe I just need to play a bit more, will try when free ). Besides, the lag lately has been terrible, maybe I need a new cfg ( anyone offering ) to help an old fart out

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Billy said:
Bandido said:
Occasionally, I must say that I do miss my beloved ET ( currently playing BFBC2 most times when free, renovating an old house and heaps of travelling for work ). Must say, takes a bit to get use to again after playing other games ( cant say I am a fan of damagekick though, BFBC2 doesn't and neither does CSS maybe I just need to play a bit more, will try when free ). Besides, the lag lately has been terrible, maybe I need a new cfg ( anyone offering ) to help an old fart out
Hi Billy, if your experiencing lag try the following:

/pb_sleep 500
/com_maxfps 76
/cl_maxpackets 76
/rate 35000
/snaps 20

Give t hat a shot and let me know. :)

Best of Luck, hope to see you around, BR!

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Black Racoon said:
[quote="tea bagger":3d656ur6]i havnt been playing cause getting owned hard :(
WoT!, you can't not play because you get beaten a bit :):), that's why you play the game more not stop playing it completely.. It's called adapting, and it is required in your case wiht what we spoke about earlier, horus is already pro again now! That Sphinx Hacker though, he'll never defeat any of us XD[/quote:3d656ur6]

Wtf????? Pro target perhaps and recently pro lagger (thanks telstra for over subscribing the lines here!!)

sinnaa

boyyyzzzzz. how about we remove inverted goldrush, that seems to kill the server a fair bit.
i never really understood why people vote for that map and then decide to leave, unless people think its the original,
or even the SW version.. not sure on that

nd i see wot ur d0ing ther BR, making a server for the OZ boys to get good at so you can destroy us nubs on the main server..
cheeky monkey you are mate lol

cheers. wizard=]

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
heh, don't worry mate, maps'l be changing places sometime soon hopefully, just testing and finding the right versions.

Baldrick

I think EA banks get bashed, I will inform the map as quickly as possible to remove it, this is a definite map, but too easy to attack tteam smashed in the spawning throughout the map.

i0nwr1t3r

EA Bank isn't a bad map if you have a strong offensive team , if allies cower in spawn , they have no chance.