• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Flekz Flame Warz

Should there be a flame section in forums named after me?

• Total voters

Flekzor

lol 1st time iver ever heard it said on tv gold. and that was a pharking pro move crazy asain got a hard as chin

Antagonist

LOL i heard Ian Hearly say it on the cricket.. "Oh he peppered that shot over mid on" our words are making it to the big time!

nelots

Antagonist said:
haha old buttz preppin for the UFC... fantastic finish
Damn straight, got my reserved diamond tickets for UFC 110 :)
Come Feb 21st, I'll be the guy chatting up Arianny & Logan :cool:

The Admiral

-OZ-Furry said:
OZ isnt a place for flaming so why would we have a section dedicated to it pre sure br or someone has already said no to it so why bother.

Edit* oh here it is
Sorry, a forum section for just hate... isn't what this forum is supposed to be about.. and I'm sorry but I won't create a section dedicated to it.
Aaaah, but that doesn't mean Joy won't do it to ensure that she doesn't have to see any of it. She could create it, then change her forum permissions so that it is hidden from her! And then she'd never have to see flames again, and everyone but Furry would be happy! YAY!!!!!!!!!!1

Also, you're mistaken. OZ is a part of the internet, and the whole wide internet is THE place for flaming.

OZ should really get some guys who actually understand the internet to instruct the rest of them on what it is about.

I voted F1. The only reason OZ gets the love it does is for the flame wars. I post and start flame wars because I feel obliged to ensure that others can feel the joy that I do when I read a flame war. Why else do people make such outlandish statements about panzer use? TO START A FLAME WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 LONG LIVE THE FLAME WARZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

The Admiral

Credibility is for the non-pro's dude. Look at death. He's a perfect example of a real pro with zero credibility. He's actually my idol. When I grow up, I want to be just like him.

SkankyMoe

The Admiral said:
Credibility is for the non-pro's dude. Look at death. He's a perfect example of a real pro with zero credibility. He's actually my idol. When I grow up, I want to be just like him.
ROFL, when I grow up, I wana be like "Ron Jeremy" :lol:

Abolisher

Administrator
Well i dont think it will be productive =/ at all there are plenty of places to have flamewarz lol ask /b/ :p

The Admiral

4chan is full of guys with asian fetishes.

While I do likes asian girls lots, currently my interest in korean girls overrides my asian fetish in general, and asian-but-not-korean-girls are currently ranked with white girls (still tonnes above indian and black girls /shudder), though that only lasts until I find a new cute/hot as jap/chinese girl. I get that there are other parts of asia, but eh. If they aren't jap, they're all off-shots of Chinese.

And /b/ is full of keyboard ninjas. Unlike the people who support Flekz Flame Warz, they aren't actually cool in real life. And we'd hate for their uncoolness to rub off on us.

Case in point: @BR/Joy: Thanasi and Ciarron and Sjaan are /b/ guys. 'Nuff said.

Flekz Flame Warz dudes have style. All that /b/ guys are good for is photoshopping pics that the rest of us post in threads at non-pathetic-nerd forums.

If any of the cool kids here POST (not visit) /b/, I mean no offense to you. You being cool seperates you from the other /b/ guys.

nelots

The Admiral said:
While I do likes asian girls lots, currently my interest in korean girls overrides my asian fetish in general, and asian-but-not-korean-girls are currently ranked with white girls (still tonnes above indian and black girls /shudder), though that only lasts until I find a new cute/hot as jap/chinese girl. I get that there are other parts of asia, but eh. If they aren't jap, they're all off-shots of Chinese.
I prefer Euro-asians..... best of both world since they get the oriental looks with the room in the bust and trunk.

The Admiral

nelots said:
The Admiral said:
I prefer Euro-asians..... best of both world since they get the oriental looks with the room in the bust and trunk.
My eurasian friend is whiney and I'm sick of her. But you're entirely right, they're just a slightly pale asian with boobs. Which makes them even better.

But seriously, http://www.vietnamwebsite.net/promotion ... e_xmas.jpg is the bestest. Who wouldn't want to wake up and see that next to their Christmas tree?

nelots

The Admiral said:
But seriously, http://www.vietnamwebsite.net/promotion ... e_xmas.jpg is the bestest. Who wouldn't want to wake up and see that next to their Christmas tree?
What you dont see in that picture is the hours of time required to make her look that way let alone the use of soft lighting to take away her natural imperfections.
Needless to say she's only good the the one night shows because if you've ever woken up next to a model type girl you'll know that they don't look like that in the morning *pepper sprays eyes to ease the pain.*

The Admiral

Yeah. Makeup is inferior to plastic surgery like that. But still, she's cute as. And she's Korean. All I need to do is buy her from her parents and then she's all mine!!!!!!!!11 (Assuming she's from North Korea. Stupid South Koreans being against selling their daughters).