• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

G'day!

koumi1997

I'm SolidScale, the friend mentioned in this introduction here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5509

I play Soldier, Spy, Demo and Scout in that order of efficiency. Rocket Jumping and Equalizer to the face is my game, I play defensive and offensive well, and I'm generally pretty wreckless. I love being a distraction at times, but am usually just as effective as a Spy as a Soldier.

Not much more to say then that I'm on Steam every night, TF2 most of those nights, and am generally very friendly, optimistic and... a great support player.

Steam Account: SolidScale

...uuh... add me? I really don't have much more to say. o_o;;

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Hey Solid I thought that post was a typo and he was referring to someone else at first. Welcome to the forums mate!

Hope you enjoy your games with -OZ-.

Kind Regards, BR

koumi1997

-OZ-Black Racoon said:
Hey Solid I thought that post was a typo and he was referring to someone else at first. Welcome to the forums mate!

Kind Regards, BR
Cheers mate, I know I'll be havin' some great games with you guys. Hope to see you all on the field!

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
SolidScale said:
-OZ-Black Racoon said:

Kind Regards, BR
Cheers mate, I know I'll be havin' some great games with you guys. Hope to see you all on the field!
Hope so! Come join us on teamspeak 3! Always -OZ- Folk on for a bit of laugh and a chat. Check the homepage for details. www.etozclan.com for connection info on the right hand side.

Abolisher

Administrator
wello solid welcome to the clan i have fixed up the forum permission for ou you now can see the tf2 sections :D :banana:

koumi1997

-OZ-Abolisher said:
wello solid welcome to the clan i have fixed up the forum permission for ou you now can see the tf2 sections :D :banana:
Cheers for that! Cheers very much. And that was a nice game we had tonight!

Abolisher

Administrator
unfortunatly my lady friend rocked up and my place and drove me to hers to do "homework" so i couldnt play much but i'll be there for the scrim :banana: