• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hi

Joke :D

Hi PorT3r!

Welcome to OZ! Take a moment to look around the site and to take note of all the great services Black Racoon and his boys of OZ have to offer.

Take care! See you around!

Trigger Happy

Joke :D said:
Hi PorT3r!

Welcome to OZ! Take a moment to look around the site and to take note of all the great services Black Racoon and his boys of OZ have to offer.

Successful troll was successful.

Cheers

Bandido

ET Moderator
Hi PorT3r!

Who's Black Racoon, I thought you ran this gig

PorT3r

Yeah joke is the admin he was drunk one night and gave the powers to black racoon, and now black racoon wont give it back :lol:

Joke :D

Bandido said:
Hi PorT3r!

Who's Black Racoon, I thought you ran this gig
Bandido knows where its at!

JoKeR

All i remember about you Port3r is that you aimbotted 2 years or so back and that your cousin (McDavid) was also a hacker.

PorT3r

Thats only half true haha, i never used an aimbot, my cousin did... he was the loser :lol:

G-Train

xrizen said:
JoKeR said:
All i remember about you Port3r is that you aimbotted 2 years or so back and that your cousin (McDavid) was also a hacker.
Seeing as I'm not banned..
And yet that still doesnt change the fact that you are a hacking fgt.

Hai Porter :D