• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

hooroo

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Frogma said:
Lerl froggles. Were you in my f4g clan back when we tried QuakeLive?

There was me and butty, but I think you were a f4g too weren't you?

For those that are interested f4g was "Fisting 4 Goodtimes".

Death_Reincarnated

Hey Phat im thinking of getting COD:MW2...let me know if you will get it too and we can go frag sometime buddy.

I might get BF2:bad company as well. Ill let you know when I get these kk :)

phatbass

sweet :) you will have to get xfire to so we can join same server and so on :) if ya want an rts try dow2 if ya pc can handle it :)

G

i got BFBC 2 , not bad well at least SP isn't , not tried online yet,
Another new one i got was , Mount & Blade Warband.

Death_Reincarnated

phatbass said:
sweet :) you will have to get xfire to so we can join same server and so on :) if ya want an rts try dow2 if ya pc can handle it :)
Check my specs underneath the laughing cat :)

Im thinking of getting C&C4. The gameplay seems to be similar to DOW2 in that you need to control nodes? If/when i get any of em ill get xfire :)

Frogma

-OZ-noobItUp said:
Frogma said:
Lerl froggles. Were you in my f4g clan back when we tried QuakeLive?

There was me and butty, but I think you were a f4g too weren't you?

For those that are interested f4g was "Fisting 4 Goodtimes".
Yeah I was a proud f4g. And I distinctly remember G-train not being in the clan.

Good times until you played nerds that have played Q3 for the past 15 years who give you 14 railguns in the face when you are peacfully looking for armour. And no mm1 :(

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yer, they used to apply the beat down to my poor little skeleton rather regularly. The worst was the space maps where it was rail-hores-a-go-go.

Butty was pretty good at QL. We did some 1v1 at one point and I gave up after he was up like 19-0 or something.

Frogma

omg you were the skeleton? I was the skeleton! clearly the most funny to see wandering around a map.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
yer smellington was all class imho.

That stupid eyeball with legs used to annoy me.

Trigger Happy

I remember QL, I sucked hard at it. Butz and noob just lold at me raging all the time. QL was gay though, no one would talk in MM1. Half the fun in the game is the lolchat in MM1.

Cheers

nelots

Haven't been playing games for a while but I remember running around looking to fist noob and G :)

P.S - f4g stands for Fisting 4 Glory!!! noob fails at his own clan :(

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
lerl butz, I never told you the REAL name of my clan. :lol:

you fail at owning me.

phatbass

there was no mm1 cause they were to busy loling at quake noobs who couldnt rail for for shit lmao