• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

hooroo

nelots

Frogma said:
noone tell him... let him stew in his own juices for a while. Muhahaha.
Let's start a betting tab on how long death will take to figure it out.......

$50 on 5 days

Trigger Happy

Frogma said:
I would take that bet if I wasn't also willing to place a bet on you telling him after 5 days.
Clearly you have never played the Price is Right have you Frog? You simply put your bet on 4 days now that you know butz has 5 and simply tell Death on the fourth day.
Thug up Froggy.

Cheers

nelots

Frogma said:
I would take that bet if I wasn't also willing to place a bet on you telling him after 5 days.
Since when did he ever listen to anyone regardless of post content???
Clue up man, the bet is legitimate.

Death_Reincarnated

Since when would you assume that I dont know what QL means/stand for...learn to read between the lines or does the lack of body language fail you...:p

Frogma

Oh I see, so you asking what QL was was in fact an increadibly witty joke that was beyond the level that any of us could comprehend...

Truthfully Death if you asked what a dog was I would be willing to believe it was a legitimate question.

nelots

Frogma said:
Truthfully Death if you asked what a dog was I would be willing to believe it was a legitimate question.
[youtube:1rhg25pi]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5qEFFR8gX6k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5qEFFR8gX6k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube:1rhg25pi]

Death_Reincarnated

Frogma said:
Oh I see, so you asking what QL was was in fact an increadibly witty joke that was beyond the level that any of us could comprehend...

Think outside the box for a change...If you or others cant decipher what I meant by 'Whats QL... :p' then you or others seriously need to get of that unicorn of yours/theirs.

Oh and just for some witty thinking its not hard either to figure out that QL=Quake Live since Messenjah even wrote it and the next post had QL in it by Triggs.

Messenjah said:
I still play quake live abit! Dunno if buttz does anymore or not.. my friends list is glitched.
THEN

-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
I remember QL, I sucked hard at it. Butz and noob just lold at me raging all the time. QL was gay though, no one would talk in MM1. Half the fun in the game is the lolchat in MM1.

Cheers
BTW I knew about QL from ages ago but never bothered since its browser based, although a free game.

Frogma

I guess I'm just not familiar with people asking questions they know the answer to - out of curiosity...why did you?

lol and that dog man!!

Death_Reincarnated

Frogma said:
I guess I'm just not familiar with people asking questions they know the answer to - out of curiosity...why did you?
Who said that I asked a question regarding QL.

Where did I ever end my sentence with an '?' with regards to what 'QL' stands for.

Hope that anwsers your curiosity.

nelots

Wow, so you finally figured out how to use punctuation in your posts, too bad we're all assuming you're a dumbass still.
Habits are just too hard to break I guess :p

Death_Reincarnated

nelots said:
Wow, so you finally figured out how to use punctuation in your posts, too bad we're all assuming you're a dumbass still.
Habits are just too hard to break I guess :p
...and your arrogant egocentric mind hasnt changed a bit...how is Mr.Pinky going? Getting any cold sores yet? You know winter is coming.

P.S. I like how you said 'We are all assuming'...don't have the guts to put that assumtion into the 'certainty box'?

nelots

Death_Reincarnated said:
...and your arrogant egocentric mind hasnt changed a bit...
Arrogant.... YES, Egocentric..... questionable but still why do I have to change?
Death_Reincarnated said:
how is Mr.Pinky going? Getting any cold sores yet? You know winter is coming.
Mr Pinky??? bahahahha, is that what you call your penis???
Cold sores??? I don't know about you but the girls I sleep with are cooties free.
Death_Reincarnated said:
P.S. I like how you said 'We are all assuming'...don't have the guts to put that assumtion into the 'certainty box'?
Assumption?? seriously just go through all the threads and if you still cant figure out who I'm referring to when I said "we" then you'll never know I guess.
Now wheres that certainty box so I can tick it...........

Death_Reincarnated

nelots said:
Death_Reincarnated said:
...and your arrogant egocentric mind hasnt changed a bit...
Arrogant.... YES, Egocentric..... Definetly
Fixed.

nelots said:
Death_Reincarnated said:
how is Mr.Pinky going? Getting any cold sores yet? You know winter is coming.
Mr Pinky??? bahahahha, is that what you call your penis???
Cold sores??? I don't know about you but the girls I sleep with are cooties free.
Why would I call my penis that...i was refering to yours. Logically speaking I cannot (and would not) see it therefore it must be too small to be visible...logically speaking afcourse.

nelots said:
Death_Reincarnated said:
Assumption?? seriously just go through all the threads and if you still cant figure out who I'm referring to when I said "we" then you'll never know I guess.
Now wheres that certainty box so I can tick it...........
The colonel speaks for the ~5man army I see.
[youtube:21fpwhx5]2yW_sIKBfIk[/youtube:21fpwhx5]