• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

I'm back

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pure and simple. Went for a wander then came back after finding a new map so to speak.

Watch out you lot. I'm nastier than before. Hold onto your pants as -OZ-Akh-Horus will be back at it. Oh be warned an occassional !fling may happen anywhere anytime.

Bogan

Well fk me at last, someone i can pwn their ARSE(note Bandido ARSE) Welcome back Horry

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Omg your Back, I never thought this possible! I don'tk now who gave u the green flag but I agree with it 100% hope to see on servers soon :p

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good to be back and I am humbled by all the posts. And WTF I ODNT WEAR OLD SPICE, that new stuff smells too strong. Pino FTW.

One of my first tasks will to be to fling the hell out of noob, by the time he comes to ground he would have seen everyones house- next thing is to prove that Baker is a hacker as I have suspected for so long, the !ban command is already bound up with !ban baker 999999999999999999 finally caught you!. I have developed a rnade proof vest so i0n, I'm a'comin for you. And Boges, be gentle ok.

Seriously though - thanks for the warm welcome back from all regulars and members, I am very very proud to be associated with each and every one of you.

Synonym

That'd be right. Just as I start playing ET another good player returns to the server. Ahh well, I expect to be fragged by you in the near future Horry.