• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Is it just me ?

Nico.

Im getting this code or error above the OZ Banner up top

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/auth.php:1062)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/auth.php:1062)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4299: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/auth.php:1062)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4300: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/auth.php:1062)

Im guessing this is the website?

also in firefox i would login go to board index and i would have to login in again, and agian

But Explorer worked so im logged in :)
oh and also the chat thing i had i think the same errors too..

just letting u know if it me or website..

cheers :)

i0nwr1t3r

Nah m8,me too , forum is up the shiizen ,at least for FireFox users.
Tried to upload a screenshot & it says can't locate file? ( On forum even when I directly click on it).
On User Control Panel, the Tabs are not visible.
The error you posted appears above the forum banner
Another error sometimes appears after a few mins in the place where the shoutbox should be (multiple lines of text) soz,I should have copied it down.

I have just re-installed windows so I had no cookies & am running FireFox ver 3.6.3 (Latest).

If a Dev team or Staff member could look at this I'd be greatful!

Cheers

i0n

Joke :D

-OZ-i0nwr1t3r said:
Thx guys (dev team I assume)

i0n
AFAIK it was all Skanky, he was telling me how he had to download the whole forums to his machine to work on them, and teh error's were due to BR updating the forums package, but he didn't save a backup, so this went from a 5 min reversal to nearly 2 days wait for Skank to work his magic!

<3 your work skank and dev team

i0nwr1t3r

I chose a good time to format heh? ;)

Offline for couple of days & when I get back , Skanky has nearly finished fixing the forums !!

Cheers Skanky

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
lKITl said:
Not what the guy BR was seeking help from said.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=2076835
Its pretty bad unfortunately.. I am looking for backup files. But the virus is through everything. Please be patient we are trying to get everything up and running asap. And it wasn't due to an update at all, its just been compromised from an FTP account I assume. Everything is being examined and fixed now, hold tight. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers, BR

lKITl

-OZ-Black Racoon said:
lKITl said:
Not what the guy BR was seeking help from said.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=2076835
Its pretty bad unfortunately.. I am looking for backup files. But the virus is through everything. Please be patient we are trying to get everything up and running asap. And it wasn't due to an update at all, its just been compromised from an FTP account I assume. Everything is being examined and fixed now, hold tight. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers, BR
Yes thats great BR , But has the offending computer been identified and cleaned or this will just happen all over again!!!
And how about a fix for all the peeps that ticked RUN on the JS box and was infected!

Trigger Happy

lKITl said:
Yes thats great BR , But has the offending computer been identified and cleaned or this will just happen all over again!!!
And how about a fix for all the peeps that ticked RUN on the JS box and was infected!
Our forensic team are still investigating how this attack came about, we have narrowed it down to a few scenarios but the most likely is that it was a random attack through some loose accounts. It is most likely that it was not an infected computer, but we won't know for sure till we check all the logs.
If you were infected then I'd suggest downloading some Anti Virus and malware removing software in order to clear yourself of the bug if you downloaded it.

Cheers

amacide

ET Moderator
lKITl said:
I feel for you....cleaning up malware never fun.

Though I did LOL hard when it tried to run a Windows virus on my Linux computer.... Another day, another fail. ;-)

Cheers.

Messenjah

I have some information that may be of use -
It seems trigs may of hacked the forum to gain extra credit on a uni assignment.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messenjah said:
It seems trigs may of hacked the forum to gain extra credit on a uni assignment.
ZOMG, wot was the course?

Antagonist

Messenjah said:
well he certainly didn't do it to impress a girl.. or guy...
whatever hes into :S