• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Is it just me ?

Frogma

Factually incorrect Death. Not up for interpretation. He was Coach Carter. And Jules Winnfield.

Do you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?

catapolt

-OZ-Black Racoon said:
lKITl said:
Not what the guy BR was seeking help from said.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=2076835
Its pretty bad unfortunately.. I am looking for backup files. But the virus is through everything. Please be patient we are trying to get everything up and running asap. And it wasn't due to an update at all, its just been compromised from an FTP account I assume. Everything is being examined and fixed now, hold tight. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers, BR
]
Now i kinda remember doing a scan on this site before for you and i remember telling you that your ftp is exploitable did i not?
so im just wondering why you wouldnt of tried stopping this i guess you fail even harder

Death_Reincarnated

nelots said:
Death_Reincarnated said:
I see your attempt at hilarity and raise you the following!!!

So now you are making this personal? How about you share your photo with us...or do I have to use my imagination (i.e google search)...

So which one is it you...this guy?

Or this guy?

@frog anytime you up for clubbing let me know...i'll get some nice (gal)friends for us.

Antagonist

Death_Reincarnated said:
@frog anytime you up for clubbing let me know...i'll get some nice (gal)friends for us.
some nice (gal) friends... your so gay... make sure you double jock it if you go dogma, and make sure he doesn't buy you any drinks without you getting them from the bar.. i can just picture poor frog waking up in a park somewhere with a sore ass and a cheap bottle of wine :S

Frogma

Thats my clubbing partner you're talkin bout, you mess with one you mess with all! You're just jealous because you wont get to meet death's (gal) friends.

We are gonna carve the d-floor like Chum dog food.

Death_Reincarnated

@Antag one of the best things about being invovled around women from a young age is you get to see their BOOOOOOOOOBIES (and more...) without getting slapped on the face :p plus I dont like playing sword fights with my sausage.

@frog so which joint you ready hit up? 'Two Floor Up' or 'Club 7' for some pop/house music with every kind of 'meat' possible..or you wanna go Bubble/PHD to rip those feet to some high speed BPM music and funky looking asian chicks?

BTW that photo that nelots put up is 3-4yrs old if i'm not mistaken. Talk about being baby faced in that though lol.....caught me on a just-shaved-going-out day TBH. I dont complain...and neither to de gals :p :D

BTW whos that guy in dancing in the pic frog? In the glasses? Looks like whats his face...ummm..guy from the movie scar face.

Hicksy

omg did u just say TF spew? aka two floors up? TFU?

omg bubblez? wanna get chopped lol

u bunch of peakers lol

nelots

Death_Reincarnated said:
@Antag one of the best things about being invovled around women from a young age is you get to see their BOOOOOOOOOBIES (and more...) without getting slapped on the face :p plus I dont like playing sword fights with my sausage.
Wish I grew up around alot of women then I'll be able to see their boobies instead of being stuck touching and squeezing them :(
Death_Reincarnated said:
BTW that photo that nelots put up is 3-4yrs old if i'm not mistaken. Talk about being baby faced in that though lol.....caught me on a just-shaved-going-out day TBH. I dont complain...and neither to de gals :p :D
Lol..... thats your going out look and yeah fat chicks don't complain about much :)
Death_Reincarnated said:
BTW whos that guy in dancing in the pic frog? In the glasses? Looks like whats his face...ummm..guy from the movie scar face.
Tom Cruise looks like Al Pacino now?

Death_Reincarnated

-OZ-Hicksy said:
omg did u just say TF spew? aka two floors up? TFU?

omg bubblez? wanna get chopped lol

u bunch of peakers lol
LOL I was gonna say Twister as well but the new place they are at stinks TBH. When it was on St. Kilda it was mad and it had every kind of music for everyone. Bubblez was good too but yeah now there is too much violence s**t going on too often.

@nelots The best part about being around women is you get to know what makes them "hot"...if you know what I mean. Then getting jiggy with it is like learning ABC.

@sunncaeks Indeed Mr Tony Montana

nelots

Death_Reincarnated said:
@nelots The best part about being around women is you get to know what makes them "hot"...if you know what I mean. Then getting jiggy with it is like learning ABC.
It's not rocket science, took me all but 2mins to find the buttons and now its all about inverting the ribbed condoms for my pleasure!

Frogma

Who cares about the girl, it's all about me.

Death said:
@Antag one of the best things about being invovled around women from a young age is you get to see their BOOOOOOOOOBIES (and more...) without getting slapped on the face plus I dont like playing sword fights with my sausage.
Yeah, wish I had some sisters.

Death said:
@frog so which joint you ready hit up? 'Two Floor Up' or 'Club 7' for some pop/house music with every kind of 'meat' possible..or you wanna go Bubble/PHD to rip those feet to some high speed BPM music and funky looking asian chicks?
Errr the non-meat one? No wait, that's too obvious. It's probably a trap. I'll see your 'meat' smorgasbord and raise you a twilight ferry ride. Then we'll see who backs down first. Muhahaha!