• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Is This guy hacking?

phatbass

lol i forgot what i was on sorry i can not go back to that moment in time but i can re create the state of mind i was in ........ but anyway do you own him on that server or ?

Death_Reincarnated

nelots said:
The cursor scans could have been simple mouse movements as the guy moved around the map, the demo would be more conclusive if the guy had better aim/tracked better through walls but he didn't and most were reaction shots around walls or obvious pathways.
Exactly what I was doing and why neither do I think this guy is hacking.

His tracking through walls..what about the times where he was medpacking and facing no direction where enemies could have come out?

Either this guy was using on/off botting or no bot at all. Either way hes pretty average at aiming hence even with the walling he is average.

@phat ahhh yeah I remember that time...the time in the kitchen...and you had ummmm......yeah bobbla :D

Antagonist

lol then death you have failed the test... you are not qualified to be an et admin...
my god have mercy on your soul..

nelots

^Did I fail the test too??? Like a few years back when you thought I walled??? :)
Man I miss those days with all the banter then middy would pipe in with his comments and everyone would just turn on him.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, I miss raging on middy too. He certainly united the pub scene back in the day.

Back when he was admin of OGN was hilarious. He really did bring a lot of it on himself.