• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

kicking

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
From which server? Should be resolved now. Once again Catapolt rampaging, the security flaw has been removed again for now.

Best Regards, BR

catapolt

wow you are so stupid check the fucken logs. it is not me doing this. if it was me i wld be glad to tell u it is me. go get a clue kid

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
catapolt said:
wow you are so stupid check the bobbla logs. it is not me doing this. if it was me i wld be glad to tell u it is me. go get a clue kid
Ohh my bad, becuase your not telling me it's you it must not be you. How Silly of me, Logic suprasses me once again.

Abolisher

Administrator
hurrr cata durrr Nah he even logged in and was banned str8 away just fir having his name. what i did figure out is he has a usa flag so he must be using a proxy

Abolisher

Administrator
Just in case dad thinks it may be Silver leader because he was bangging on about how good usa is and the attacker aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa did as well.

Crimp said:
aaaaaaaaaa keeps coming on a dissing auzzies you should check logs and ip ban him.

Bogan

Fill me in Horry i aint, got a clue.And its great to see you back posting on the forum Mate,Cheers Boges

amacide

ET Moderator
catapolt said:
wow you are so stupid check the bobbla logs. it is not me doing this. if it was me i wld be glad to tell u it is me. go get a clue kid
Catapolt are you messing with OZ server again? I ask you expecting an honest answer...
I will be more angry if you lie about it than if/when I discover it is you attacking OZ again.

Whoever it is, I don't care, this will stop. And it will stop soon.
Haters be hatin and all that.... It's beyond a joke now, someone has woken this sleeping dragon...

I would hate to be the fool that made that mistake, the next week or two will be... err... interesting.

Joke :D

amacide said:
catapolt said:
Catapolt are you messing with OZ server again? I ask you expecting an honest answer...
I will be more angry if you lie about it than if/when I discover it is you attacking OZ again.

Whoever it is, I don't care, this will stop. And it will stop soon.
Haters be hatin and all that.... It's beyond a joke now, someone has woken this sleeping dragon...

I would hate to be the fool that made that mistake, the next week or two will be... err... interesting.
amacide unlieashed! DDoS or gtfo!

nelots

Antagonist said:
was me wif my superior haxingz abilitiez
Lerl, nice try westie.........
if it really was you we'll be experiencing your attack next week when your internetz finally reach us on the East Coast :banana: