• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

M0nk3y-B4llz Application - ET [Not Passed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozzie

Re: M0nk3y-B4llz Application - ET

iconoclasst said:
I discovered today that the name Monkey-Balls is being shared by 2 brothers. They say 1 brother is assisting the other to gain XP as quickly as possible. There was also some bad attitude displayed today on TS but I am unsure who was playing at the time (the person applying to OZ or the brother)

I think this shows an unwillingness to be open and adhere to rules. I think it inappropriate that the other brother is using Monkey-Balls to accrue XP especially whilst he is being watched and assessed for membership.

I WITHDRAW my support for this application.

I believe we need to know the people we are recruiting and have a chance to develop relationships with them individually, not the entire family.
I believe you only get to vote once. It's like the federal election you don't get to cast your vote, walk out and change your mind and go back in for another crack!

;) :eek: :shock: :? :p

iconoclasst

I do accept your feedback Grizzles but what is a man to do when he formulates one decision, then receives additional information that impacts on the first decision. Should he allow pride to stand in the way and allow the first decision to stand ? Or openly state the new facts and modify his opinion accordingly.

I have had the chance to play with / and chat with Monkey for a few weeks now. I can now tell the difference between him and his brother. He is now aware of what is appropriate with regard to the use of his name in game and the importance of only him using that name whilst OZ is considering him for membership (and after)

Monkey is regular, pretty good in game and friendly.

TallGuyBishop

Yeh thanx icon, and again, sorry bout my brother playing :/... Also, i'll wait as long as it takes :p

Yeh and also.. this app is gettign a bit long so if use all dont mind can we keep the rest of this app to just like.. F1 , F2 yuou know. Just keep it towards the application

Status
Not open for further replies.