• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Melbourne Public Transport is a joke.

i0nwr1t3r

blusky said:
but seriously though, melbourne public transport IS a joke
My father once referred to it as "Pubic Transport" , I'll let you conclude as to what he meant by that! :rnade: :rnade:

i0n

Death_Reincarnated

nelots said:
Death_Reincarnated said:
As for football being stupid sport...what kinda people make/watch a game that has an egg shaped ball that can be handled with hands and kicked between two poles...and people still call this FOOTBALL lol....there is a reason why a game is called foot-ball and it doesnt involve the use of hands...better call it Eggball.
Oh the weekly tribunal sessions...its like watching judge judy mixed with jerry springer show - the australian edition.
By your own logic, foot-ball should be renamed to Roundball and I'm not 100% sure but doesn't the goalies use their hands??? /fail
Better luck next time since Qatar WON! /failfail
Youre a stooge. The game is played by foot to pass ball BY FOOT to score goals BY FOOT. Goalies are an exception so it makes it harder for players to score. As for eggball, it was an example and you can call it what ever you want...just not football...cos it has been taken far longer than AFL.

As for who would host fifa2022 it was talking about melb vs sydney in regards to the final match....seriously nelots you deserve lv2 /FF ---> /FFF.

Going back to melbourne transport system...was coming home late last night via westgate.....was stuck on in for an hour cos of the upgrades. 5 lanes into one and to make thing worse two cars broke down on the bridge....... :rnade:

nelots

Death_Reincarnated said:
Youre a stooge. The game is played by foot to pass ball BY FOOT to score goals BY FOOT. Goalies are an exception so it makes it harder for players to score. As for eggball, it was an example and you can call it what ever you want...just not football...cos it has been taken far longer than AFL.
Pass by foot? never knew you can throw in with your feet. /fail
Score by foot....... should have told that to Thierry Henry. /failfail
P.S - The Swimming Commission called, they want their dives back.
Death_Reincarnated said:
As for who would host fifa2022 it was talking about melb vs sydney in regards to the final match....seriously nelots you deserve lv2 /FF ---> /FFF.
O'RLY

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, lol. With one vote it turns out we weren't even in the race. I guess not enuff ivory backscratchers were distributed?

nelots

With a campaign like this.........
[youtube:3s3c413a]<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-lxv_Wm_qNw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-lxv_Wm_qNw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/youtube:3s3c413a]
WHO IN THE HELL WILL NOT PICK US!! /fail

Death_Reincarnated

nelots said:
Death_Reincarnated said:
Pass by foot? never knew you can throw in with your feet. /fail
Score by foot....... should have told that to Thierry Henry. /failfail
LOL the concept of the game is to score goals by foot. By your theory corner kicks should also be hand thrown then. You just cant admit youre wrong can you mr big shot.

Why is it that you cant use logic. I realy dont care that the people call AFL football but its still misleading since majority of australians are from non english speaking backgroung although people are used to it. PLUS world football is much older than AFL.

So please STFU cos u know bobla all and just because part of the rules is to use your hands or head it is not the main concept of the game. THE GAME needs to be balanced and as for AFL..IT STILL USES a non-round ball which you use both hands and feet to pass - which is the concept of the game.

Sorry but you deserve some fail coupons for your try.

G-Train

Lol Death. Just keep digging that hole bigger and bigger, surely you'll strike gold eventually.....

Antagonist

its nice that ppl think that we were a shot for the world cup... but imo it All comes down to $$$$ and offcourse tv ratings and what times is the rest of the world when we are at 7:30pm... like 2am :S

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Antagonist said:
its nice that ppl think that we were a shot for the world cup... but imo it All comes down to $$$$ and offcourse tv ratings and what times is the rest of the world when we are at 7:30pm... like 2am :S
F1. Our timezone sucks for europe. Nuff said.

Oh yes, and $$s.

Whats most amusing is that we thought we had at least 6 votes but turned out we only got 1. Whups!

Death_Reincarnated

Antagonist said:
Yeah you do make valid point about time and $$$ but...

South Korea, Japan, Mexico, Brasil, Argentina and USA were all hosts which in terms of time was bad for europe. If the FIFA is hosted in europe then the other side of the globe has to watch it during the night. TV rting will alwyas be generated regardless of where the cup is hosted IMO.

As for $$$, australia has hosted Olympics TWICE. This is perhaps the only thing bigger than FIFA world cup. Aus has enough $$$ and good stadiums to host BUT the only thing which I can think of that would impact negatively would be how wide spread the stadiums are. I think this is a big issue considering they wanted to utilise stadiums from various states. I dont know but I smell ' something sus'.