• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

New Map Selection - Have Your Say - Vote Now - 03-2010

Vote For Your Preferred Choice Of Map From This List

• El Kef

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arhabeach TE

• MP Assault

• mo_Decerto

• King of the Radio TE

• CAHA Tavern

• Total voters

SkankyMoe

Hello Everyone,

Here is a selection of maps being considered for the next map rotation, please express your interest here regarding these maps.
For those that dont know the maps, Google is your friend, check them out, read map descriptions, objectives and screenshots.

Any suggestions of older know/previously played maps, be sure to let me know what other maps you would like included.
The next rotation will be a mixture of older/previously played maps and some new maps as listed here.
Pick your preferred top 3 maps from the voting list, you can change your votes any time until the poll is closed.

Vote for the map you would most like to see included in the next rotation.

Cheers :cool:

SkankyMoe

UPDATE:

If anyone wants to keep any of the following, speak up now and start
voting for the maps below if any that you want to stay in rotation.

Below is a list of current maps in rotation that are under review.

transmitter
theriver2redux
nomercy
mlb_bayraid
haemar_b1
destruction_final
codename_lachs

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Three maps I personally suggest and really look at IS (Breakout 2 (suggested by a regular), Tiger, and Sandstorm the one that Death inputted.

I think breakout is a great pub map, Tiger has excellent objectives and that Sandstorm map gives great for engi play.

SkankyMoe

UPDATE:

Ok, so from voting results and mke requests posted in thread and feedback from vent this is the projected changes coming.
Please note, this is not yet final or set in stone, its still open to discussion and suggestions. I'll make the below changes tonight.
This will give everyone a chance to check out some of the new maps and to discuss preferences, likes and dislikes.

We want this rotation to be discussed and feedback from as many people as posible because this next rotation will not change
for at least 5 weeks, Im wanting to get a min 4 weeks complete voting stats for the next month.

MAPS OUT

xlabs1
transmitter
theriver2redux
nomercy
mlb_bayraid
haemar_b1
destruction_final
codename_lachs
lighthouse2
eagles_2ways_b3

MAPS IN

breakout2_140
castleattack_b5
GA_El_Kef
glider_302
mp_assault_etversion
sandstorm_beta2
tiger_110
warbell

Let me know what yaz thinks abouts the new maps, if any are totaly disliked, speak up within the next couple of days so we can look at changes.

NOTE:
For those that use multi-thread download apps or download durring off-peek times get the maps from here.
http://www.etozclan.com/files/etmain/

Death_Reincarnated

breakout2_140 ---> Looks interesting, never played it.
castleattack_b5 ---> Good map.
GA_El_Kef ---> Played it quite a bit and map layout is well balanced for both large ammount of players and small.
glider_302 ---> I remember this map. Its an intersting one but it has a large open field with hills.
mp_assault_etversion ---> Ahhh another RTCW converted map, good map for multiplayer with an airfield.
sandstorm_beta2 ---> I enjoyed playing this map and glad were giving it a go.
tiger_110 ---> 17.5MB :/ hmmmmm objective sounds interesting but the size might deter people and the kind of objective might promote arty/airstrike/heavy wepaons spam. I'm unsure of this map.
warbell ---> Pls no lol.

Here are some that might be of interest:

Nachteinbruch http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefr ... ile/;19384
Stargate Center 1945 final1.1 http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefr ... 1945;20611
St. Nazaire (Final) http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefr ... ile/;39972

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
There are a lot of really big maps in this one actually.. I am thinking of setting up a map pack download ina .zip or something so poeple can download them all at once for this month or something..

Or we may remove a few and slowly introduce them like once every week not sure yet.

morbit

warbell is worst map leave it out put el kef final is better version imo too
instead of faillbell add something like
cathedral_final.pk3
or wolken1_final looks like a bit of alright

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
zomg, warbell all the way.

Nothing beats free swimming lessons for axis out back of allies spawn.

morbit

ok now how did sapberpeak come into this conversation :shock:

-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
[quote="-OZ-Trigger Happy":2iihyoeh]Warbell or saberpeak take your pick ;)

Cheers
I hate both, Im easy either way, Flip a coin, I dun care :cry:[/quote:2iihyoeh]

agree except don't flip coin get some taste and swap for good map :-)