• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

new xpsave sydney server files

SUPREME_SCOOTER

Hey guys, just a quick question about ur new xpsave sydney server...i try and join it and it says i have to download the following files: etpubc-20100703.pk3 and ozxmas2010_v4.pk3, when i search these files in google nothing comes up and i found ur site to get them from here but they are not here either....any help on where to get em will be appreciated.

Thanks insane.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
InsanE said:
Hey guys, just a quick question about ur new xpsave sydney server...i try and join it and it says i have to download the following files: etpubc-20100703.pk3 and ozxmas2010_v4.pk3, when i search these files in google nothing comes up and i found ur site to get them from here but they are not here either....any help on where to get em will be appreciated.

Thanks insane.
Please do as Trigger Happy suggested above to download the maps, they are very small around 2-3 MB each. You will not find them on google due to them being our own CUSTOM files.

Please also ensrue you are running ET as an administrator if you are running windows 7 or Vista.

Best of Luck, BR

i0nwr1t3r

InsanE said:
cheers fellas, i did do it in my config but maybe i didnt save it or some crap....thnx again
Just click escape / options /system /apply from in game...that should save the changes unless you manually load a cfg after entering the game.

Cheers

i0n