• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

No! I'm not the Pizza Dude, I'm the new guy

C!t3ZeN

Hi to all OZ forum goers,

Please welcome the newest -OZ- Clan member...... ME!!!!
"Enemy In Disguise" "Infiltrate" :lol:

Happy to be part of this great clan, looking forward to the times ahead... Of course my next step is to overthrow BR :twisted:

On a serious note though, I do want to make a few things about myself clear. Firstly, I'm not much of a serious person & also I'm not always very clear. I like to talk jive and I like to shoot the breeze. Of course, like everyone else, I like to dibble dabble on the topic of whatnots & the everyday happenings of the masses.

I guess I'll see youseses around the ol' ET server or perhaps down at the local.

Cheers :banana:

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Hi mate, welcome to the Clan!

Looking forward to seeing you around with -OZ- tags XD. To overthrow me aye... shouldn't be too hard. I promise rnade and panzer will be fixed soon :).

Cheers, BR!

helSo.

yo C!t3ZeN glad to see you came and joined us i remember gr88 back in the good old days on UO :banana: well hope you have a great time playing here and welcome to OZ
phill

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
/m c!t so yeah our plan for the old UO members to slowly take over OZ is falling into place. You, me and Phil - we will do a take over yeah?

Oh bugger - sprung!!

It is good to see me old UO clannie in the clan here, 88 you're a barrel of laughs and its a sheer pleasure to game with you and have been through the years, I remember first playing on the UO server how many years ago and you were already there with Onyx, Death Itself, Cougarette and all the others.....fun days.

Welcome to OZ mate and hopefully more happy memories of pew pewing the crap outa each other.

Bandido

ET Moderator
nelots said:
YOU NEED TO BRING PIZZA + BEER TO BE ACCEPTED IN THIS CLAM!
Or he could pop around to Bogan's place for tea an scones, apparently does a lovely pumpkin scone.

Oh and hi C!t, take it easy on the old kents.

Bogan

Pumpkin scones ffs man have u gone crazy? its all home brew and chiko rolls here,and hurry up and get back i cant get a kill since you left, stop enjoying yaself and get home.

C!t3ZeN

The awesomeness level just punched through the roof, great replies all. Gotta love the <UO> mentions, was soooo long ago, but a clan formed on good behaviors rather then skill, something that remains in the few still playing and certainly a focus of -OZ- :cool: Good behaviors that is, not unskilled :oops:

So don't forget to throw a smile my way next time we meet. I'm easy to spot, I'm often the guy putting the enemy into a missionary position before the gib, or attending to a fallen soldier with a pair of pliers :banana: