• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

OZ App [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

Hey all...

I have been playing ET as StellaR for........... a long time. Don't bag me about my memory..... I'm 56 years young!!

I'm a sparky (electrician) and live in Melbourne... just down the road from Bogan as it turns out.

I'm a pretty crap player but that doesn't stop me having fun on ET. I usually play Engy coz I rekon if I can't shoot anyone I might as well mine them to death.

I used to be in ||SoW|| clan but that dissolved a long time ago. We used to use TS so I still have my headset.

I love motorbike riding and scuba diving and do both a fair bit. I have two dogs........... you don't wanna know that do you.

I looked at applying a while ago but I didn't fit the criteria then... I still mightn't. I work OS so can only play on OZ when I'm home. I've just started playing from where I work but the internet is pretty crap there and it's a hard slog. Also my craptop isn't the best gaming machine!

The players and servers in the Midddle East are pretty cool and it keeps me in practice of getting owned for when I get back to Aus.

Let me know how I go guys.... I'll be playin on OZ regardless....

Cheers,

StellaR

Bogan

F1 from Boges good bloke, turns out we went to school together , must catch up for a beer mate when ya visit marty

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Lucky

I don't have any part in the ET section but after reading His app then bogans reply it made me realise that -OZ- is about gaming...AND reuniting old friends :D

Bandido

ET Moderator
Na sorry any friend Of Bogan, just, JUST, should never be allowed. C'mon guys don't we have standards? But then again I'm in(nothing)

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good stuff Stellar, I remember you from SoW days. What could be better than a clan that pays homage to the species that produces bacon?!?

Stellar

Wow............... Thanks guys....

Lookin 4ward to the next chapter in my ET career!!!!

Must learn how to shoot though (woot)

i0nwr1t3r

Congratulations on your Membership StellaR , just keep an eye out for that -OZ-Asch , in a league of his own!

Status
Not open for further replies.