• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

-OZ- Logo Needed!

iconoclasst

Joke :D said:
amateurs..

[attachment=0:2vw03ari]ozlogo.jpg[/attachment:2vw03ari]
I think this one is perrrrfect. It will lull our enemies into a false sense of security by making us appear like a gaggle of wooly wooftas.

I support this deception.

Synonym

hellboy said:
I'm quite fond of this one. Mostly because it wasn't made in MSPaint (though that Teddy Bear logo is a close second).

So I'd be all for putting this one up for the voting.

The Admiral

Synonym said:
I'm quite fond of this one. Mostly because it wasn't made in MSPaint (though that Teddy Bear logo is a close second).

So I'd be all for putting this one up for the voting.
No one likes an MSPaint hater dude.

iconoclasst

Cruz. said:

My contribution <3
I really like Cruz's contibution. It would be even better if the O spun one way and Z spun the other way.

OR the Z could turn and disappear then GAMERS could appear the Z again. I dunno lots of possibilities really.

Good job mate!

Synonym

Cruz. said:

My contribution <3
I like both the top contributions tbh. This one because it isn't just linear text but I'm not really sold on a transparent background.

Synonym

Cruz actually designed this one and I love it. I just need it in a different format to use it as an in-game spray for our clan.
[attachment=0:2mui3u5z]OZ_Facebook.png[/attachment:2mui3u5z]

Attachments

TheSmiley6000

Synonym said:
Cruz actually designed this one and I love it. I just need it in a different format to use it as an in-game spray for our clan.
[attachment=0:3qb0thae]OZ_Facebook.png[/attachment:3qb0thae]
Omg ! I love that one too!!!111!! :)