• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Recruiting Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodnut

ET Moderator
Hi guys

I would like to apply to join OZ. I am currently clanless by choice. I have been playing on and off for many years, and I donate to this server and am also a donator and admin on an American server (not every1 wants to play with bots in those l8 hours lol). I have been playing WoW pretty much last 2 months but intend to play more ET as I feel there is more teamwork and less denigrating in ET. I believe and trust that I am a fair and equitable admin, and I donate to both servers primarily because I want to keep the game going :) I hope my application is successful, but I trust your judgement.

Regards Adrian (Bloodnut).

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Hey Bloodnut, I appreciate your application and I thank you for all the donations you have contributed to OZ to keep it alive! Please if you would just have a read through this first. viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2282

Thankyou, blood!

Kind Regards, Black Racoon

Hicksy

awesome blood. just read brs lil link there and ur on your way. will lock it til further notice feel free to repost another if need be matey

and good luck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.