• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

S K !@!@!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flekzor

horus warned me for sking very next map i caught him out by coming out the other way and found him camping my spawn i made a comment about him sking as well and that the rules should apply to him as well as everyone else i was muted for SUCH BLASPHEMY then seconds later found him again right outside my spawn yes he didnt kill me ... but thats becos im pro but he was camping my spawn with the intention of sking and he escapes a warning becos of his admin status i believe if these ridiculus rules of sk are in place that they should be for everyone even power hungry abusive admins ... follow the rules like the rest of us are forced 2 mabey there should be some form of punishment for admins that break the rules as well aye....

superMINGE

-OZ-bucket said:
First thing is the posting of your demo, anything else comes after that :D :D
ya, no demo? then it didn't happen.
Plus abusing the ADMIN probably isn't the best way to go....

PLUS i warned you so much today for SKing!! Keep it up and you'll get a ban :D :D

Flekzor

.... sk rules just need to apply to everyone including admins thats all im saying ... or better yet just abolish the stupid rule all together oz already has the longest dam spawn shield ive ever seen should be plenty to get out of spawn

Hicksy

flekz i wasnt blowing off your topic and you are actually 100% right the sk rules do apply to everyone including admins.

so chuck over your demo and we can act on it.

Frogma

on a similar note -oz-furry has been using a !gib furry bind to /kill without the whole "you were scared to death by..." thing. Kinda gay when there are 100 page discussions on whether fear should be removed and all that.

CHRONIC

Horus is on a stacked team
He complains about the stacked teams
Then mutes me for asking why he dosent change over? (after all, admins should be the first to change..)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fraggle

My Fav saying

PICTURES OR IT NEVER HAPPENED :lol: :lol:

no really if your going to make accusations a demo is your ultimate weapon!! :flamer: < that workes well too

And yes as Hicksy said there are reprocussions for admins breaking the rules and if the higher admins have proof they can delegate said reprecussions!!

No proof aka demo no "Punishment"

Think about it, how would you feel if it was in reverse, wild accusations, their word, no proof....... PUNISHMENT..... hmmm I think not!!!

No admins shouldnt be the first to change by all technicallity it should be the last person to join the stacked team!!!
or
Whoever is going to even out the teams the best in all areas, team numbers, skill and xp

You seem to be catagorizing all admins in that equasion personally, im 1 of the first to swap teams! Hell ive even tried to swap when im on the none stacked team ... howd that go... not too well!!

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Dr.Dre said:
Horus is on a stacked team
He complains about the stacked teams
Then mutes me for asking why he dosent change over? (after all, admins should be the first to change..)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dude are you kidding me.. Whenever there is a stacked team we do swap, I know at the least that i swap EVERY SINGLE TIME teams are stacked I move then do !howfair if its still not fair I do !balance. Pherhaps if you see teams are stacked just swap over and help em out to keep things fair. After all its one of the last standing servers, keep it fair or people shoo out pretty quick. Nobody likes stacked teams, and isntead of telling us to swap teams which we do most of the time anyway, why don't you give it a shot sometime.

And then after seeing our PWR which gets calculate by which team wins the map, pherhaps due to some of our swapping teams when its unfair is a large issue of that. I have the crappest PWR on the server, but atleast I try to keep it fair, but, lets face it I'm not the best player by any means, so if others swapped it helps out a lot more.!

Flekzor

so wat u basically saying without proove ucant do nething...... so i expect that if i am to be kicked for SKing that a demo of me sking must 1st be posted up on here for nething to be done about it ..... no other action should be taken untill demos of me sking are put forth to this forum is that wat u are saying????? becos u wont do nething about the admins sking untill demos are posted .... so if admins and players are on the same rules then no action for sking can be taken untill demos have been posted and checked on this forum aye ...

G

No we only need proof for a ban and as it's BR's Server he can make and break the rules as he see's fit (not that he does).
You seem alittle confused you complain and whinge about the admin and now you want us to do something for you LOL.
Your the one wanting us to act on your word and to me your word ain't work a smear on some toilet paper.
So read between the line , Horus is a gr8 bloke if he don't like you he must have a reason and without some form of proof please keep this wild alligation's to yourself.

Antagonist

its a public forum mate, hes aloud to voice his opinion, just as your FORCING yours on him.. The fact of the matter is SK shouldnt be enforced the way you guys try to when alot of OZ members (skanky, Horus off the top of my head) spawn camp anyway, you have like a 10 second spawn shield more then ample time to choose 1 of the many spawn exits for each map + most times you have several spawn points.. Harden up and think outside the box.... Hmmm my spawns getting camped ill try going this way and get a nice 5 man... o snap i did it, what a clever chap i am! :>

Death_Reincarnated

Flekzor said:
.... sk rules just need to apply to everyone including admins thats all im saying ... or better yet just abolish the stupid rule all together oz already has the longest dam spawn shield ive ever seen should be plenty to get out of spawn
Ye I must agree here with the length of spawn shield...It is quite ridiculous but you cant blame it cos people have spoken (QQed) and this was a viable solution at the time.

What is weird on christmas tank is as axis when you try to go near the allies spawn you get bounced back???!!! WTF is with that lol.

But back to SKing....ive seen OZ people do it, randoms do it, regulars do it....people still do it in healthy small doses and it does make the game dynamic better to play in...just not excessive stacking or unbalanced team SK...that kills the game for noobs (i lubbbeee it lol).

SkankyMoe

Antagonist said:
The fact of the matter is SK shouldnt be enforced the way you guys try to when alot of OZ members (skanky, Horus off the top of my head) spawn camp anyway
Sooner or later everyone will learn that SK is OK when there is a capturable spawn point.

Example:

Oasis Map. Allies can morta and arty the city spawn to capture flag.
Axis can not morta or arty Allies 1st spawn point.
Once Allies capture the city flag, Axis can morta and arty the city flag to re-capture it until the wall is blown.
Once the wall is blown Axis can not morta or arty the city as there is no flag to capture.

It is capturable spawn points that Im constantly bashed about SK and breaking the rules, yet the people QQ'n about it dont know the rules :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.